Available on MFine
Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta
General SurgeonGeneral Surgeon
- General Surgeon
- 24+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MS (General Surgery)PGIMS (Rohtak)
USMLE I & IIPhiladelphia
About Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta
Dr. Alok Gupta is a profound surgeon with more than 20 years of experience in his field. He comes with extensive experience of 24 years. He has joined Paras Hospitals in 2007. He is an expert in performing all kinds of Minimal Access Surgeries. As a leading Laparoscopic surgeon, Dr. Gupta brings forth his strong line of credentials both as a surgeon and as an academic.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta specializes in?
Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta specializes as a General Surgeon
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta?
Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from KGMC, (Lucknow)
- MS (General Surgery) from PGIMS (Rohtak)
- USMLE I & II from Philadelphia
- Fellowship from FAMASI
How many years of experience of Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta has?
Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta has 24+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Alok Kumar Gupta, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.