Available on MFine
Dr. Abhishek Gupta
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopedician
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 16+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSSP Medical College Bikaner 2004
MS (Orthopedics)JN Medical College Belgaum 2009
FASMISAKOS US 2010
FSSISMC, SEOUL S KOREA 2015
About Dr. Abhishek Gupta
"Dr Abhishek Gupta, one of the best Arthroscopy and Joint surgeons of Rajasthan started his medical journey from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner, Rajasthan. He was an honours cadidate and adjudged the 'Best outgoing student' of the college owing to his academic and extracurricular excellence. He has completed MS (Orthopedics) and various coveted national and international fellowships in arthroscopy, sports medicine, joint replacements. He has done extensive work in the field of joints at the prestigious Ortho one orthopedic speciality center, Coimbatore, Deenanath Mangeshkar & sancheti Hospital, Pune. He was trained my international arthroscopy and joints guru, Prof Jae Chul Yoo, Seoul, S Korea and actively involved in research activities as well.He comes with extensive clinical experience of over 15 years. His major areas of interest are Primary and Revision Joint Replacement of Knee, Hip, Shoulder Replacement, reverse shoulder replacement, minimally invasive ligament/multiligament injury management, ACL/ PCL/meniscus/ cartilage procedures, recurrent shoulder dislocation, rotator cuff surgeries, joint reconstruction surgeries in complex fractures involving the major joints of the body etc. He has been the pioneer of arthroscopy based surgeries in Ajmer region. He has performed the most complex and challenging joint surgeries during his tenure in Govt Medical College services before he moved to private sector. Today he has the accolade of being one of the most versatile arthroscopic and sports medicine specialist, Joint surgeon, shoulder specialist of the region. He is an expert in fracture cases and results are of highest standards. His contribution was recognised amd felicitated by the Goverment of Rajasthan, Indian Medical Association and innumerable other local and charitable and social organisations. He is regular to national and state conferences/workshops as faculty and acitively involved in teaching and training of orthopedic surgeons about the intricacies of joint surgeries. He is life member of the Indian orthopedic association, Indian Arthroscopy Society, rajasthan orthopedic surgeon association, IMA, shoulder and elbow society of india. "... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Abhishek Gupta specializes in?
Dr. Abhishek Gupta specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Abhishek Gupta ?
Dr. Abhishek Gupta has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from SP Medical College Bikaner 2004
- MS (Orthopedics) from JN Medical College Belgaum 2009
- FASM from ISAKOS US 2010
- FSSI from SMC, SEOUL S KOREA 2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Abhishek Gupta has?
Dr. Abhishek Gupta has 16+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Abhishek Gupta ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Abhishek Gupta using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Abhishek Gupta .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Abhishek Gupta available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Abhishek Gupta , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.