Available on MFine
Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde
General SurgeonGeneral Surgeon
- General Surgeon
- 14+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS LTGMH, Mumbai, 2006
DNB (General Surgery)National Board Of Examination, 2012
About Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde
Dr. Abhijit B Gotkhinde is a Laparoscopic Surgeon,General Surgeon and Proctologist in Hadapsar, Pune and has an experience of 15 years in these fields. Dr. Abhijit B Gotkhinde practices at Ultracare Clinic in Hadapsar, Pune and Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital in Fatima Nagar, Pune. He completed MBBS from LTGMH, Mumbai in 2006 and DNB - General Surgery from National Board Of Examination in 2012.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde specializes in?
Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde specializes as a General Surgeon
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde ?
Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from LTGMH, Mumbai, 2006
- DNB (General Surgery) from National Board Of Examination, 2012
How many years of experience of Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde has?
Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde has 14+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Abhijit Gotkhinde , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.