Advanced Full Body Checkup for Men in Panchkula
Request a Call Back
What is an advanced full body checkup for men?
An advanced full body checkup includes an exhaustive list of tests that are taken to assess your medical health and diagnose if you are at the risk of any life-threatening diseases. A men master health checkup will include all the pathological tests connected to men’s health. It comprises of tests to check deficiencies, organ health evaluation, urine analysis, cholesterol and diabetes risk assessment and complete blood count tests. An annual advanced full body checkup is recommended for all men above the age of 18.
In this time of a pandemic, also take a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on mfine, available in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune, Gurgaon and Hyderabad.
Why should men get an advanced full body checkup?
Adults go through many lifestyle changes and are more at risk for many health conditions. Thus, an annual men master health checkup is recommended to ensure good health. Major systems of the body are tested, along with specific health markers for men. These indicators also show if there is a risk to any severe health condition. Early detection of such conditions gives you a little more chance to beat them.
What tests does an advanced full body checkup include for men?
There are a total of 75 tests included in an advanced full body checkup for men. The mfine advanced men master health checkup includes the following tests:
- 23 blood count tests: Blood tests are done to identify any infections or diseases your body may be fighting.
- 1 inflammation marker: This test is used to detect protein levels in the blood. Extremely elevated levels of protein most likely point to bacterial infections.
- 11 liver tests: These parameters are used to ascertain your liver is in good health and is functioning properly.
- 3 kidney tests: These tests are used to determine the health and functioning of your kidney system.
- 1 diabetes test: This monitors blood glucose levels and helps determine if you’re at risk for diabetes.
- 8 lipid tests: This set of tests is to calculate the levels of cholesterol and other types of fats in your blood. These levels are an indicator of the health of your heart.
- 3 thyroid tests: These are done to ensure that the thyroid gland is healthy and functional.
- 7 urine tests: A complete urine analysis is done to check for any kidney infection or urinary tract infection. Urine is also assessed for hypertension, diabetes, and fatty liver disease.
- 2 vitamin tests: These are used to ascertain you have no vitamin deficiencies.
- 1 electrolyte test: This test is used to evaluate if your salt and mineral levels in the body are balanced or not.
- 1 gout test: Uric acid is tested to check if you have gout.
How can we help?
You can find doctors and hospitals on the mfine app that fit this category. Use mfine’s advanced full body checkup for men package in Bengaluru, and a medical professional from will collect the samples from your doorstep. The results will be uploaded on your profile on the app within 48 hours. Such an advanced full body checkup includes a range of many different indicators, requiring a general physician to correctly diagnose the results. On the mfine app, you can find the top general doctors in Bengaluru, get a free consultation, and a personalised prescription if needed.
You may also opt for a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on mfine, available in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune, Gurgaon and Hyderabad.
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions on Advance Full Body Check for Men
Are MFine's lab partners NABL accredited?
All our lab partners are NABL (National Accreditation Board of Testing and Calibration of Laboratories)-accredited labs. Thyrocare, Prima Diagnostics, Neuberg, Healthians, to name a few, are our top lab partners. Most of our lab partners have state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities for diagnostic tests.
Can I avail at-home sample collection for the advanced full body check - Men on weekends?
Yes, we provide sample collections on all days of the week. The timings can vary based on the test, and tests that require 8 to 12 hours of fasting may have morning slots.
Is fasting required for advance full body check - Men?
Some of the tests in this comprehensive health check-up package require fasting before sample collection. It helps to achieve accurate results, So, when you book in advance a full body check – Men, you must maintain an 8-12 hours gap between your last meal and the time of your tests. You may drink water.
What samples are collected for the advance full body check - Men?
The samples collected for advanced full body check – Men include:
- Blood: About 23 types of blood cell tests are done to identify any blood disorders or infections
- Urine: A detailed urine analysis is conducted to detect kidney problems or urinary tract infections.
- Stool: This evaluation helps determine the presence of blood or bacteria or pathogens.
When will I receive my test results for the advanced full body check - Men?
Will you receive your test results within 48 hours of sample collection? You can download your reports on the MFine web and app platforms.
Will I get the result interpretation for my test results?
You will have a free doctor consultation along with your test results for the advanced full body check – Men. Our senior doctor will help you understand your results accurately and advise medications and lifestyle changes wherever required.
Which is the best place in India for advance full body check - Men - Men?
If you plan to go for a full body check, MFine can be the right platform. MFine connects you with the top lab partners of your city for anAdvance full body check – Men. All our lab partners are NABL certified. Also, you can avail a free doctor consultation to understand your lab results accurately after the check-up.
Can an Advanced full body check - Men detect cancer?
While a few of the tests included in the package may indicate the chances of cancerous growth, it is not definitive. It is always advisable to follow up with a doctor and undergo further testing.
What is the ideal frequency of the advanced full body check - Men - Men?
The frequency of a full-body check depends on the age of the person.
So, people below 30 should get this check-up done once in 2-3 years.
Those belonging to the age group of 30-40 should get checked once every alternate year or once a year depending on their health status.
People above 50 years must get a full body check done annually.
Can the advance full-body check-Men detect heart problems, eye conditions, or bone-related disorders?
Yes. AnAdvance full body check- Men often consists of an electrocardiogram, a non-invasive test to detect heart abnormalities. Also, there are eye tests to detect diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and bone density tests to check for osteoporosis and other bone conditions.