Consult Top Fertility Specialist in Mumbai
Consult Fertility Specialist Doctor Online on mfine
Finding a fertility specialist near me? mfine is the right place to find the best fertility specialists in Mumbai.
A fertility doctor in Mumbai is a physician practicing a subspecialty of gynecology and obstetrics called reproductive endocrinology & infertility (REI). It is an area of practice addressing hormonal functioning pertaining to both reproductions as well as infertility in men and women. Infertility doctor in Mumbai would also manage problems related to women’s reproductive system including menstrual problems, hormonal disorders, pregnancy loss, menopause, and infertility. Some infertility specialists in Mumbai are also trained in male factor infertility. They offer relief to patients using IVF and other technologically advanced treatments.
What do Fertility Specialists do?
- Fertility specialists in Mumbai check for causes of infertility. They note down patient history and conduct physical examinations.
- Fertility doctors in Mumbai run tests to check hormonal imbalances
- Infertility specialists also suggest necessary tests to detect blockages or diseases preventing pregnancy. Conditions like endometriosis, PCOS, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, and tumors may hinder fertility.
What do Fertility doctors treat on mfine?
mfine is the best place for fertility specialist online consultation. The team of specially trained doctors provides the following services:
- Infertility in Men & Women: Infertility is not just subjected to women anymore. While women bear a baby in their womb, men may also have health complications leading to infertility. Infertility specialists on mfine conduct necessary tests on both women and men to find out the cause. Once detected, they provide precise treatment.
- Hormonal Functions: Pregnancy depends on many factors and the hormone is just one of them. Hormonal imbalances can be one major cause of infertility. Fertility specialists are always on the lookout for problems with hormone functions.
- Ovulation Check: Women who do not ovulate enough with adequate progesterone hormone may have problems in conceiving. Proper medication and lifestyle changes can be a miracle in such cases.
- Medical Conditions: Some medical conditions may cause infertility in women. It is very important to detect conditions like polyps, blocked fallopian tubes, fibroids and cysts, which can cause infertility.
Consult the top fertility experts online only on mfine.
557 Fertility Specialists in Mumbai
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
by Fertility Specialists
Other Specialities in Mumbai
Top Hospitals in Mumbai
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App