Dr. Sanjeev Kumar
- Cancer Specialist
- 14+ Years Experience
Breast Cancer Management
Gynecological Cancer Treatment
Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery
Cancer Screening (Preventive)
Lung Cancer Treatment
Colorectal cancer surgery
Colon Cancer surgery
Rectal cancer surgery
Gall bladder Cancer Surgery
pancreatic cancer surgery
Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgery
HIPEC Cancer Surgery
Robotic Cancer Surgery
Laproscopic Cancer Surgery
Stomach Cancer Surgery
Liver cancer surgery
Stage IV Cancer Surgery
Recurrent Cancer Surgery
Gastrectomy Intestinal Cancer Surgery
esophageal cancer surgery
Psuodomyxoma Peritoni Surgery
Minimal Invasive Cancer Surgery
Surgical OncologistHCMCT Manipal Hospitals, Delhi2021 - Present
Surgical OncologistMax Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi2019 - 2021
Specialist SurgeonTATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Mumbai2014 - 2019
MBBSMadurai Medical College2009
MS (Gen Surg)Calcutta Medical College2013
MCh (Surgical Oncology)Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai2017
Awards & Recognitions
Dr. Uma Rani Saha, West Bengal State GOLD MEDAL - 2013
Delhi Medical Council
Society of Surgical Oncology, USA
About Dr. Sanjeev Kumar
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sanjeev Kumar specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sanjeev Kumar ?
- MBBS from Madurai Medical College
- MS (Gen Surg) from Calcutta Medical College
- MCh (Surgical Oncology) from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Sanjeev Kumar ?
- Breast Cancer Management
- Gynecological Cancer Treatment
- Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery
- Cancer Surgery
- Cancer Screening (Preventive)
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Parotid Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Colorectal cancer surgery
- Colon Cancer surgery
- Rectal cancer surgery
- Gall bladder Cancer Surgery
- pancreatic cancer surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgery
- HIPEC Cancer Surgery
- Robotic Cancer Surgery
- Laproscopic Cancer Surgery
- Stomach Cancer Surgery
- Liver cancer surgery
- Stage IV Cancer Surgery
- Recurrent Cancer Surgery
- Whipples Surgery
- Gastrectomy Intestinal Cancer Surgery
- esophageal cancer surgery
- Psuodomyxoma Peritoni Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Cancer Surgery
How many years of experience of Dr. Sanjeev Kumar has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Kumar ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Kumar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sanjeev Kumar .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.