Available on MFine
- Cancer Specialist
- 20+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
Consultant Kainos Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi
Asssociate Consultant Action Cancer hospital, Delhi 2019 - 2020
Research fellow (Medical Oncology) Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi 2019 - 2019
specialist Pediatrician NTPC Hospital Barh, Patna2012 - 2016
Senior Resident (Pediatrics)Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Delhi2010 - 2012
Senior ResidentGuru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun2009 - 2010
MBBSPatna Medical College, Bihar2001
MD (Pediatrics)Darbhanga Medical College, Bihar2009
DNB (Medical Oncology)Action Cancer Hospital, New Delhi2018
About Dr. Ranjan
Dr. Ranjan is an experienced oncologist in Delhi NCR.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ranjan specializes in?
Dr. Ranjan specializes as a Oncologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ranjan ?
Dr. Ranjan has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Patna Medical College, Bihar
- MD (Pediatrics) from Darbhanga Medical College, Bihar
- DNB (Medical Oncology) from Action Cancer Hospital, New Delhi
How many years of experience of Dr. Ranjan has?
Dr. Ranjan has 20+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ranjan ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ranjan using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ranjan .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Ranjan available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Ranjan , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.