Available on MFine
Dr. Ramit Kamate
- 14+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
Consultant Gynaecologistmfine Healthcare, Pune2021 - Present
MBBSB J Medical College Pune2007
DGOB J Medical College Pune2012
DNB (OBG)Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital Pune2014
Awards & Recognitions
Gold Medal In Obstetrics And Gynecology2013
About Dr. Ramit Kamate
The doctor is widely recommended by patients and other doctors for Gynecology related diagnosis and treatment. Apart from effective treatment, the doctor is also appreciated by patients for being approachable and giving time during consultations. The doctor has a reputation of being patient and not being in a hurry during consultations and treatments. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ramit Kamate specializes in?
Dr. Ramit Kamate specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ramit Kamate ?
Dr. Ramit Kamate has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from B J Medical College Pune
- DGO from B J Medical College Pune
- DNB (OBG) from Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital Pune
How many years of experience of Dr. Ramit Kamate has?
Dr. Ramit Kamate has 14+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ramit Kamate ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ramit Kamate using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ramit Kamate .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Ramit Kamate available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Ramit Kamate , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.