Available on MFine
Dr. Pratibha Nayak
- 18+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
About Dr. Pratibha Nayak
Dr. Pratibha Nayak believes its the right of pregnant women to be given a chance to deliver normally and make child birth a memorable and sweet experience. She with an experience of more than 15 years in the field of OBG, highly treats every pregnant woman to last her pregnancy in the above-quoted lines. Her presence in Ovum Hospitals is at most a chance that every pregnant woman has to take advantage.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Pratibha Nayak specializes in?
Dr. Pratibha Nayak specializes as a Gynaecologist
How many years of experience of Dr. Pratibha Nayak has?
Dr. Pratibha Nayak has 18+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Pratibha Nayak ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Pratibha Nayak using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Pratibha Nayak .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Pratibha Nayak available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Pratibha Nayak , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.
- Premature Menopause
- Primigravida 8 weeks POG with bleeding
- Bio chemical pregnancy
- HIgh Vaginal Swab
- Dyspareunia Not Due to a Substance or Known physiological Condition: Causes, Treatment, and Remedies
- Post-coital pain in vagina
- Infiltrating duct carcinoma breast
- Abnormal Vaginal Discharge
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Rule Out PCOS