Available on MFine
Dr. Gaurav Beswal
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 15+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSKing Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 2006
PG Diploma Diabetology (UK)Univ. South Wales (UK), 2013
Post Doctoral Fellowship in DiabetologyThe Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU), 2014
About Dr. Gaurav Beswal
Dr. Beswal is a Consultant in Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases at Sir HN Reliance Hospital, South Mumbai. He is the founder of Good Hope Diabetes Clinics located at Opera House (South Mumbai) & Matunga (Five Gardens) in Mumbai. Dr. Beswal graduated from the prestigious GS Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai. He then moved to the UK for Specialist Training where he gained about 7 years of clinical experience. He also did a Post Doctoral Fellowship in Diabetology. Dr. Beswal decided to move to India in 2013. He has a rich experience in handling diabetes and metabolic diseases in UK and India. He adopts the best practices and international standards in Diabetes care. His approach is very systemaic and personalized. He is an expert in advance diabetes technologies like Insulin Pump Therapy, Ambulatory Glucose monitoring, Diabetes in Pregnancy and Children. He has authored book chapter on 'DPP-4 Inhibitors' in 'World Clinics of Diabetology'. He has done research and written thesis on FS-IVGTT. He has been a speaker on Diabetes in National and International Conferences. He is regularly invited to deliver lectures and talk to train general physicians. He also conducted several audits under Clinic Governenance in NHS, UK... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Gaurav Beswal specializes in?
Dr. Gaurav Beswal specializes as a Diabetologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Gaurav Beswal ?
Dr. Gaurav Beswal has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 2006
- PG Diploma Diabetology (UK) from Univ. South Wales (UK), 2013
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Diabetology from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU), 2014
How many years of experience of Dr. Gaurav Beswal has?
Dr. Gaurav Beswal has 15+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Gaurav Beswal ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Gaurav Beswal using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Gaurav Beswal .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Gaurav Beswal available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Gaurav Beswal , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.