Available on MFine
Dr. Archana Raina
- Children's Specialist
- 30+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSR G Kar Medical College and Hospital, 1990
Diploma in Child Health (DCH)Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, 1993
About Dr. Archana Raina
Dr. Archana Raina is a Pediatrician and has an experience of 27 years in this field. She completed MBBS from R G Kar Medical College and Hospital in 1990 and Diploma in Child Health (DCH) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 1993. She is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI) and Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Vaccination/ Immunization and New Born Care etc.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Archana Raina specializes in?
Dr. Archana Raina specializes as a Pediatrician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Archana Raina ?
Dr. Archana Raina has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from R G Kar Medical College and Hospital, 1990
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, 1993
How many years of experience of Dr. Archana Raina has?
Dr. Archana Raina has 30+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Archana Raina ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Archana Raina using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Archana Raina .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Archana Raina available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Archana Raina , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.