Available on MFine
Dr. Amit Gandhi
English, Hindi, Marathi
- Cancer Specialist
- 22+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 1999.
MS General Surgery - KEM Hospital, Mumbai, 2008
DM Oncology - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, 2013
About Dr. Amit Gandhi
Dr. Amit Gandhi is a well-known oncologist in Mumbai who has successfully performed more than 3000 surgeries which even including complicated and rarest surgeries. He did his MBBS from the University of Mumbai in 1999. He further did MS in Surgical Oncology from KEM Hospital in 2008. After this, he did DM in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2013. He also did comprehensive Cancer training at Tata Memorial Hospital for 5 years. He holds membership in the Indian Medical Association.
Professional Experience:Dr. Amit Gandhi holds an experience of more than two decades. He practices at Apex Hospital and Tulsi Pipeline road. He is currently affiliated as a consultant oncologist with Cumballa Hill Hospital, Mumbai, Zynova Hospital, Mumbai and Vertex Hospital in Mumbai. His area of interest includes onco surgery, chemotherapy, HIPEC surgery, breast cancer treatment, breast conservation therapy, oesophageal cancer, cancer surgery, cancer care etc. Different medical conditions treated by him include plasmacytoma, pleomorphic adenoma, cancer, plasma cell neoplasm, prostate cancer, plasma cell myeloma, lung cancer, chemotherapy, chronic lymphoid leukaemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
What his patients say about him:Dr. Amit Gandhi holds the most positive feedback. The patient says that anyone who gets in touch with Dr. Amit Gandhi is sure to experience the positives of everything he is going through. They even appreciate him for his dedication towards work and thirst for knowledge. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Amit Gandhi specializes in?
Dr. Amit Gandhi specializes as a Oncologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Amit Gandhi ?
Dr. Amit Gandhi has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 1999.
- MS from General Surgery - KEM Hospital, Mumbai, 2008
- DM from Oncology - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, 2013
How many years of experience of Dr. Amit Gandhi has?
Dr. Amit Gandhi has 22+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Amit Gandhi ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Amit Gandhi using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Amit Gandhi .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Amit Gandhi available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Amit Gandhi , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.