Consult Top Pulmonologists Online
2474 matches found for: Pulmonologists near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Consult Best Pulmonologist Online For Your Respiratory Disorders
If you’re suffering from respiratory problems and are having trouble breathing properly, you are not alone. In today's world, the level of air pollution is constantly rising, causing acute respiratory and chronic breathing disorders and the best solution to these respiratory problems is consulting a pulmonologist doctor.
Which doctor to consult for lungs problem?
Pulmonary doctors treat medical conditions that are specific to the respiratory system. Different respiratory specialists treat different demographics - paediatric pulmonologists. specialise in children’s pulmonology, and others treat specific obstructive lung diseases like asthma, bronchitis, wheezing problems, and restrictive lung diseases like interstitial lung diseases and more in adults. Most often, they are commonly referred to as asthma doctors as well. We make your searches for the "best pulmonologist near me" easier by leading you to pulmonologists consultations on the MFine app that you can do via instant chat and video calls from the comfort of your home.
When to consult a pulmonologist online?
It’s important to consult with a pulmonary doctor when you notice symptoms of respiratory diseases. Book an appointment with a pulmonologist if:
- You experience any discomfort/ have any complaints about your lungs
- You experience severe breathing problems
- You cough out phlegm (mucus) regularly
- You cough out blood regularly
- You experience chest pain when you cough, or simply laugh
A respiratory specialist will be able to help diagnose breathing disorders and identify causes and respiratory infection symptoms. But we tend to get caught up in the bustle of everyday life and put off scheduling an appointment with the doctor. Which is why MFine offers online doctor consultation with top pulmonologist doctors and respiratory specialist doctors in cities across India. This way the hassle of getting an appointment at a hospital is removed, and you no longer have to dread the lengthy procedure of it all. The best specialist for asthma, and other respiratory ailments, from top hospitals are just a click away.
In these times of uncertainty, noticing respiratory infection symptoms or a constant cough can be scary. However, it’s very important that you report these possible symptoms of coronavirus to a respiratory specialist or healthcare expert at the earliest to get an early diagnosis and analysis.
What Does a Pulmonary Doctor do?
MFine's interventional pulmonologists diagnose and treat the following health conditions:
- COPD or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: When lungs are exposed to cigarette smoke and other forms of irritants for a long time, chronic and severe breathing problems can arise, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease symptoms may show up. Symptoms like chest tightness, cough with mucus, breathing problems, etc. are the common symptoms of chronic obstructive lung disease. Consulting with a pulmonologist online at the earliest is integral to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease treatment.
- Asthma: Shortness of breath or asthma is one of the most common respiratory problems, which affects both children and adults. This condition occurs when the airways in our lungs react to stimuli like dust or smoke among others, most often as an asthma cough and a wheezing problem. Consulting with a pulmonologist online or an asthma doctor online at the earliest can go a long way in asthma management and bringing down the frequency of these respiratory infection symptoms. In addition, you can also search for “best pulmonologist near me” or, “top asthma specialist doctor near me” on the MFine App to get treated immediately. The best specialist for asthma, and other respiratory ailments, from top hospitals are just a click away.
- Chronic Cough: A cold and cough can be symptoms of underlying respiratory problems. Sometimes, a lung infection stands out as the main cause of chronic cough. If your cough lasts for more than two to three weeks, you should see a pulmonary specialist.
- Respiratory problems: If you are finding it difficult to breathe, this can be a sign of a severe lung condition, which requires the immediate attention of a top pulmonologist online.
- Sleep-disordered breathing: Old age and obesity cause the problem of snoring loudly, and feeling exhausted even after a long night’s sleep. A pulmonologist can help with diagnosing sleep apnea syndrome and prescribing obstructive sleep apnea treatment. Regarding sleep-disordered breathing caused by obesity, it is important to treat the underlying condition first. Hence, we recommend consulting a dietitian to get a personalized Indian weight loss diet plan and learn how to detoxify your body to combat your health issues. In addition, you can also perform an obesity risk assessment test at home to understand your health status.
- Respiratory Tract Infection: Tonsillitis, nasopharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, etc. are some of the health issues caused by infections in the upper respiratory tract. The affected person may have symptoms like coughing, sneezing, or have a sore throat, headache, nasal congestion, etc.
- Emphysema: Emphysema is one of the components of COPD, gradually damaging the lungs. The affected person suffers from a chronic cough, trouble breathing, etc. Consulting with a pulmonary doctor when symptoms start to arise can help treat this obstructive lung disease.
- ILD or Interstitial Lung Disease: ILD is a rare group of respiratory disorders which can lead to scarring of lung tissue over time. This can be caused by long-term exposure to hazardous materials, or by an auto-immune disease. Symptoms include a dry cough and shortness of breath. Furthermore, this disease is generally irreversible once lung scarring occurs. Consulting with a pulmonologist online at the earliest can go a long way in ILD management and bringing down the frequency of these infection symptoms. In addition, you can also search for “best pulmonologist near me” on the MFine App to get treated immediately.
- Dust and other allergies: While nearly everyone gets irritated to the exposure of dust, pollution, and strong fumes, some may suffer from serious allergic sensitivity to house dust, tree pollen, and other such irritants. This may lead them to go through an allergic cough, nasal congestion, eye inflammation, asthma, etc. A pulmonary doctor will also suggest you to perform an allergy risk assessment test to determine what types of allergies you have.
Apart from the above-mentioned health issues, other medical concerns relating to the respiratory tract and lungs may crop up, which may not be listed here. It is important to address these issues and any respiratory infection symptoms at the earliest. If left untreated, the condition may worsen or lead to other complications. A constant cough of any degree should also be checked out. What starts as a mild cough can slowly turn into a more severe cough which can lead to further complications. You should get in touch with interventional pulmonologists as soon as possible. MFine offers online doctor consultation with some of the best pulmonologists across cities who take care of respiratory problems of all sorts. In the case of infants and children, parents should consult with children’s pulmonology doctors.
Individuals who already suffer from any respiratory diseases are more likely to be affected by a severe infection of COVID-19 accompanied by severe symptoms such as shortness of breath. If you suffer from any underlying respiratory diseases, you should chat with a doctor online for a COVID-19 risk assessment.
Visit MFine or download the mfine app to learn more about our best pulmonologist and respiratory doctors. Highly experienced pulmonologists from top pulmonology hospitals are available for online consultations. Search for “best pulmonologist near me” or, “top asthma specialist doctor near me” on the MFine App to get treated immediately.
Alert for COVID-19 pandemic
With the global spread of the coronavirus disease, it is extremely important that we get the required medical attention if we experience any symptoms of COVID-19. This includes early flu symptoms such as a fever, cough, headache, and fatigue, amongst other symptoms. The COVID-19 disease is an infection that affects the respiratory system primarily, which is why a mild or severe cough should be reported to a doctor, such as a general physician or respiratory specialist. You can also take a COVID-19 risk assessment test online to self-assess your level of risk.
mfine's Hospital Network With Highly Experienced Pulmonologist
What is pulmonology?
Pulmonology is the branch of science that deals with medical conditions and diseases that involve the respiratory tract and the respiratory system. Breathing disorders like asthma, COPD, bronchitis, interstitial lung diseases, etc are such respiratory problems treated under this branch of medicine.
What does a pulmonologist do?
A pulmonary doctor treats specific medical conditions pertaining to the respiratory tract. While a general pulmonology specialist treats respiratory problems in adults, respiratory conditions exhibited by children are treated by paediatric pulmonologists.
When should I see a pulmonologist?
What medical conditions does a pulmonologist treat?
A pulmonology specialist treats a range of medical conditions that deal with the respiratory system, such as asthma, chronic obstructive lung disease, bronchitis and sleep apnea syndrome. Pulmonary doctors provide a diagnosis and treatment for patients who display symptoms of respiratory diseases.
What should I do if I have a constant cough?
With the COVID-19 pandemic that has rapidly spread all over the world, addressing any respiratory infection symptoms like a mild cough immediately is very important. If you or a loved one develop a mild to severe cough, you should talk to a doctor online to get assessed. If you are frightened that the symptoms may be COVID-19, we urge you not to step out unannounced to get tested. A respiratory specialist for COVID-19 must assess your symptoms first before the next course of action can be decided. You can chat with a doctor on the mfine app for immediate, hassle-free consultation from the safety of your home.
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App