Book RA Factor Test In Hyderabad
Avail RA Factor test in Hyderabad through MFine. You can book your RA Factor test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your RA Factor test sample collection; the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. An RA Factor test is usually recommended for conditions like difficulty in movement, intermittent fever, swelling in joints, joint stiffness, weight loss, joint pain, and fatigue.... View more
Select a Lab
Request a Call Back
How to Book a RA Factor Test in Hyderabad?
Lab infrastructure in Hyderabad
Known as one of India’s most developed cities, Hyderabad offers well-organized healthcare facilities. The private, as well as the government hospitals here, boast strong teams of experts who specialize in multiple health domains. With over 50+ government and 160+ private healthcare institutions, and 500+ laboratories, the city is recognized as one of India’s best healthcare hubs.
Apart from private and public hospitals, there are multiple hospital-based laboratories in Hyderabad that have gained popularity over the years. These labs use the latest tools and technology to conduct accurate and complex tests that further help your healthcare advisor to plan the treatment process. To eliminate inefficiency, the tests are conducted under expert supervision.
When it comes to diseases, some of the most common ones in Hyderabad are asthma, arthritis, high blood pressure, and diabetes. Apart from regular diseases, some seasonal diseases, such as dengue and malaria generally occur during the monsoon, the breeding season for germs and disease-spreading mosquitoes.
Why Book the RA Factor Test?
- The RA or the rheumatoid factor test is a quantitative test that is primarily conducted to determine rheumatoid factor levels in your blood. People who suffer from symptoms like weakness or fatigue, joint stiffness alongside swelling and pain, mild fever, bumps under the skin, and weight reduction are recommended the RA factor test.
- Earlier, it was majorly conducted for people above the age of 70 years; however, with the rise of diseases and messed up living conditions, the percentage of people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis has immensely increased. If your test results show higher rheumatoid factor levels, it directly indicates several advanced health disorders and other complications in the human body.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the RA Factor Test Measure?
- A rheumatoid factor (RF) test is a quantitative test whose main purpose is to monitor the rheumatoid factor in the blood, especially in adults. The RFs are the immunoglobulins, a protein class that shows adverse effects on the immune system and leads to numerous health disorders.
- In case your healthcare advisor comes across apparent symptoms during regular checkups, they will order the RA factor test to highlight the underlying diseases. If your test results show higher rheumatoid factor levels, it directly indicates many advanced health disorders and complications.
What Preparation is Needed for the RA Factor Test?
- There is no preparation needed for the RA Factor test as such. However, you must update your doctor about all the medications or drugs you are taking or have taken in the past. Apart from this, make sure you are updating them about your family's medical history that further helps them plan a better course of action.
What Happens to Your Test Sample?
What do Abnormal Results Indicate?
In a healthy adult, the normal RF Factor levels are less than 15 International Units per milliliter (IU/mL). People going through diseases like kidney disorders, hepatitis, viral and bacterial infections have higher chances of suffering from this disorder.
If your test results come out to be positive, it means you are suffering from abnormally higher levels of rheumatoid factor. After this, your healthcare advisor will most likely conduct several other tests such as CRP, ANA, or anti-CCP to examine other potential diseases and to confirm the diagnosis of your illness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Hyderabad?
Yes, you can easily avail of sample collection for various tests at home. Within a single click, you can book a slot for a test without going anywhere through MFine. Your test results will be available online in 1-2 days.
What is the cost of the RA Factor Test in Hyderabad?
The cost of the tests depends upon different laboratories and the infrastructure used by the laboratories. Different cities have varied prices too. The charges for the RA Factor test in Hyderabad generally range from Rs. 400/- to Rs. 700/-.
I stay in Kolkata. Can I book a RA Factor test for my grandfather staying in Hyderabad?
Yes, you can easily book a RA Factor test for your relatives and old family members living in distant places with the help of MFine.
How can I reschedule my appointment for a RA Factor test sample?
You can easily reschedule the appointment for a RA Factor test through the MFine app or web service. The app has an option to reschedule the sample collection date and time.
Is the lab technician coming for a RA Factor test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
When is a RA Factor test recommended?
A doctor recommends a rheumatoid arthritis factor (RF) test to confirm and distinguish between rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis problems that you are suffering from. Also, it is recommended if you are experiencing constant joint pain, swelling, slight fever, joint stiffness, or tiredness. It is also recommended to assess the results of the ongoing treatment.
Is a prescription required to book a RA Factor test?
No, generally it is not required to take a prescription from a doctor to book a RA Factor test. Still, it is recommended to consult a doctor before you book a test.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines if required based on the results.
Is the RA Factor test definitive?
No, RA Factor is not a definitive test. The rheumatoid factor is not confirmed with the rheumatoid factor (quantitative) test alone.
What other tests are usually recommended along with the RA Factor test?
The doctor might prescribe other tests such as CRP and ANA along with the RA Factor test for detailed examination. The doctor might prescribe other tests as well based on your underlying medical condition.
What diseases can be detected through the RA Factor Test?
The RF test can detect certain autoimmune and non-autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, juvenile arthritis, Sjogren’s syndrome, scleroderma, tuberculosis infection, leukemia, and multiple myeloma. After proper consultation and diagnosis, you can start the prescribed medication.
How can I download my RA Factor test report?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same
Are there any discount offers running on the RA Factor test in Hyderabad?
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on the RA Factor test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.