Book RA Factor Test In Ahmedabad
Avail RA Factor test in Ahmedabad through MFine. You can book your RA Factor test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your RA Factor test sample collection; the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. A RA Factor test is usually recommended for people going through the following symptoms such as difficulty in movement, intermittent fever, swelling in joints, joint stiffness, etc.... View more
Select a Lab
Request a Call Back
How to Book a RA Factor Test in Ahmedabad?
Lab infrastructure in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad houses a vast health care community that’s growing and developing every year, dedicated to providing people with the treatment and facilities they need to combat any ailment so that they can stay healthy. The government has been working hard on its services to improve the quality of infrastructure in the city.
Being a large city, it’s only fitting that several diagnostic facilities are being built in Ahmedabad than available previously, to serve all of its residents who need professional medical attention.
These facilities have state-of-the-art equipment of international quality standards and employ specialists from all over the world. They are also equipped with advanced diagnostic machinery and testing facilities, for example, high definition X-Ray machines, advanced imaging systems and diagnostic tools including fully-automated pathology labs that allow for diagnosing patients quickly and with high accuracy.
Why Book the RA Factor Test?
- The rheumatoid factor test is a quantitative test that gives an overview of the underlying health conditions of males and females. It helps to diagnose multiple health issues and factors. If you're facing health disorders like Joint stiffness and pain, inflammation in bones, fever, weight loss, and Sjogren's syndrome, your healthcare advisor may order the RA Factor test. Possibilities of Highly lethal diseases like cancer and hepatitis can be determined through a test. In case your test results show higher rheumatoid factor levels, it also points towards other abnormal health conditions.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the RA Factor Test Measure?
- RA factor tests are processed to count an individual's Rheumatoid factors (RFs) levels. RFs are the type of proteins found in our blood. Rheumatoid Factors are also termed immunoglobulins.
- Rheumatoid factor level measures the presence of international units of Rheumatoid factors in per milliliter of blood. The normal RA factor levels range between 0 to 15 IU/ml blood. Results higher than normal levels indicate the presence of rheumatoid arthritis or severe autoimmune disorders.
What Preparation is Needed for the RA Factor Test?
- While going for the RA Factor test, no preparation is needed as it's a simple blood test. However, if your doctor has advised you to take additional blood tests with your RA Factor test, then you may be advised to not consume anything before the test is conducted. Above all, make sure you're informing your doctor about your medical history and medicines if you're consuming any. It will help them analyze your results better and diagnose your problems more efficiently.
- More importantly, if you have a family history of liver or kidney disease, please inform your doctor about the same. Also, in case you're terrified of needles, then it can be a bumpy ride for you, so be prepared for that. Apart from these, if there is anything to follow, your doctor will update you.
What Happens to Your Test Sample?
What do Abnormal Results Indicate?
Increased rheumatoid factors in your blood are determined by abnormal results. If you have Rheumatoid Arthritis, your doctor may order additional tests and therapies to pinpoint the source of your infection.
Rheumatoid factors levels in healthy people are typically less than 15 international units per milliliter. Higher scores indicate abnormal health conditions and determine if you have a positive rheumatoid arthritis profile or autoimmune illnesses. High RA factor levels in reports could also be seen in hepatitis patients, those with viral flu, and patients with kidney difficulties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Ahmedabad?
Yes, you can easily avail of sample collection for various tests at home through MFine. Within a single click, you can book a slot for a test without going anywhere. Your test results will be available for download within 48 hours.
What is the cost of the RA Factor Test in Ahmedabad?
The cost of the tests depends upon different laboratories and the infrastructure used by the laboratories. The charges for the test in Ahmedabad generally range from INR 400-700.
I stay in Delhi. Can I book a RA Factor test for my grandfather staying in Ahmedabad?
Yes, you can easily book a RA Factor test for your relatives and old family members living in distant places with the help of MFineapp where our services are available.
How can I reschedule my appointment for a RA Factor test sample?
You can easily reschedule the appointment for a RA Factor test through the MFine app or web service. The app has an option to reschedule the sample collection date and time.
Is the lab technician coming for a RA Factor test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
When is a RA Factor test recommended?
A doctor recommends a rheumatoid arthritis factor (RF) test to confirm and distinguish between rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis problems that you are suffering from. Also, it is recommended if you are experiencing constant joint pain, swelling, slight fever, joint stiffness, or tiredness. Higher levels of rheumatoid factors in the blood indicate a more progressive form of the disease and possible complications in the body.
Is a prescription required to book a RA Factor test?
No, generally it is not required to take a prescription from a doctor to book a RA Factor test. Still, it is recommended to consult a doctor before you book a test.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines if required based on the results.
Is the RA Factor test definitive?
No, RA Factor is not a definitive test. The rheumatoid factor is not confirmed with the rheumatoid factor (quantitative) test alone.
What other tests are usually recommended along with the RA Factor test?
The doctor might prescribe other tests such as CRP and ANA along with the RA Factor test for detailed examination.
What diseases can be detected through the RA Factor Test?
The RF test can detect certain autoimmune and non-autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, juvenile arthritis, Sjogren’s syndrome, scleroderma, tuberculosis infection, leukaemia, multiple myeloma, and Still’s disease. After proper consultation and diagnosis, you can start the prescribed medication.
How can I download my RA Factor test report?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same
Are there any discount offers running on the RA Factor test in Ahmedabad?
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on the RA Factor test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.