Full Body Checkup in Kurukshetra
Request a Call Back
What is a full body checkup?
A full body checkup is a very important health screening process that is done to get a complete understanding of your overall health. A full body test package focuses on the health of the heart, liver, kidneys, and thyroid gland. These organs are responsible for the main functions of the body, apart from the brain. The Mfine full body checkup package in city_name_label also includes blood tests, diabetes screening and a calcium deficiency test. Here, our lab partners collect samples in a single visit to save you time. All of these are indicators for multiple health conditions. In light of the Covid-19 pandemic today, it is also highly recommended to consider taking a a COVID antibody RTPCR test regularly to ensure the safety of you and your family. With Mfine, you can also avail the test at the comfort of your home in the cities mentioned below:
Why do you need a full body checkup?
Also known as the Master health checkup, or a full body checkup is done done annually to keep track of your health and the proper functioning of organs in your body. A full body checkup can be conducted if an ENT specialist or any other specialist feels the need for you to take one. The full body checkup package gives you an overall health report since it includes the following:
- Deficiency Check
- Risk Assessment
- Organ Health Assessment
- complete blood count test
You can consult with a general doctor general doctor in city_name_label to assess the report and opt for treatment in the early stages of diagnosis if needed. MFine also provides virtual consultations via online doctor consultation page.
Who should get a full body checkup done?
Everyone above the age of 18 years is advised to get a complete body checkup annually. Adults are at greater health risks because of lifestyle changes at different stages of their lives. Moreover, a full body test helps in detecting life-threatening diseases like cancer and can aid in early diagnosis, effective prevention and treatment.
What tests are included in a full body checkup?
There are a total of 50 total tests done as part of the full body checkup package in city_name_label. The full body checkup list in city_name_label includes the following:
- 23 blood count tests: A CBC medical test will help understand It will also help check if the average platelet count is in its normal range
- 11 liver tests: These liver tests are used to give a complete profile of the liver’s activity and health.
- 3 kidneys examinations: These kidney tests help determine the health of the kidneys. Often, we may dismiss early symptoms of kidney diseases, such as changes in the frequency of bowel movements or urine discolouration because we think these are temporary. If in case anything turns up in your medical reports, you will be referred to a kidney specialist for the same.
- 1 diabetes assessment: A blood glucose test and levels lets you monitor blood glucose levels and identify any risk of diabetes, or early signs of diabetes that may present themselves. In which case, a diabetes doctor will have a look at your diabetes screening test results to help you out.
- 8 lipid tests: A lipid profile helps assess the HDL and LDL cholesterol levels and other types of fats in your blood. Fats levels in your blood are indicators of the health of your heart.
- 3 thyroid examinations: A thyroid blood test is done to ensure that the gland is in good health. This will test your T3 and T4 levels, and a TSH blood test will check for low thyroid levels as well. Based on these results, you may be referred to a thyroid specialist.
- 1 calcium levels evaluation: Calcium levels are monitored to check for any conditions related to bones, teeth, heart, and liver. An orthopaedic doctor will go over the results of your calcium test to help detect early signs of osteoporosis.
How can Mfine you in getting a full health checkup?
With the mfine app, we provide you with the best full body checkup packages in city_name_label. The Mfine full body checkup price is inclusive of all the tests provided. The procedure of the full body test package is as follows:
- Choose a full health checkup in city_name_label best tailored to suit your needs.
- A health professional from Thyrocare or Healthians or Prima Diagnostics or Neuberg Diagnostics or Bioline will come to your home to collect the samples.
- The test report will be uploaded on your MFine app within 48 hours.
You can also consult with the top general physicians in city_name_label for a complete diagnosis of your full body test on the MFine app. The doctor will also share their medical advice and write you a prescription if needed. You can also look at MFine’s guides which can help you to know more about serious illnesses and how you can maintain good health as well. You can also look at general physiciansMFine’s guides to have an in-depth understanding of serious illnesses, treatment as well as maintenance of good health.
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions on Full Body Checkup
Who should take the master health checkup?
Both men and women above the age of 18 should avail a full body test at least once a year to ensure that all aspects of their health are optimal. The full body checkup is also vital to check for any signs of medical conditions that can show up with age. In case, you have a family history of heart problems, diabetes, and other similar conditions, you should opt for a full body checkup package sooner rather than later.
Do I need to practice fasting before the full health checkup?
Few of the tests from Mfine’s full body checkup package in city_name_label requires fasting. This includes the blood test and sample collection to ensure accurate results are displayed in your medical report. You are required to keep a gap of a minimum of 10 -12 hours between the time of your last meal and the sample collection. You can drink only water during that period.
When will I get the reports for my full body checkup?
All medical reports pertaining to the full body test in city_name_label will be ready and uploaded onto your profile on the mfine app within 48 hours of the sample collection.
What happens once I get the results for my full body checkup?
Once your test results are ready, a general doctor in city_name_label will get in touch with you to analyse your reports and offer further advice. In case any signs and symptoms of medical conditions appear in the reports of the master health checkup, you will be put in touch with a doctor from that respective field.
Since this health screening is a full health checkup for preventive measures, you will not require a doctor’s prescription to avail these tests. Simply book Mfine’s full body checkup in city_name_label , at home on our app, and schedule a date and time convenient for you for the sample collection.
A basic full body health checkup tests for fewer medical conditions, and the full body checkup is a more comprehensive one. For example, a full body test checks for: A. Thyroid conditions B. Kidney and liver infections c. Early signs of diabetes D. Calcium deficiency On the other hand, a basic health checkup does not cover these tests. However, Mfine offers a range of health packages that can be availed for any particular test.
Can I conduct a body checkup test at home to avoid getting a full body test?
There are some basic health checkups that you can conduct at home to make sure you have a healthy body and thus reducing the need to visit a doctor for a full body checkup. These include: 1. Temperature Test: This can be conducted with a thermometer. A healthy body can have a body temperature between 95 to 101 degrees. However,98.6 is considered to be the “normal” body temperature. If the temperature is too low, that could indicate health issues like diabetes, while high temperatures could be an indication of infection in the body. 2. Pulse Test: A normal resting heart rate is between 60 and 100, and can be calculated in a few simple steps. Just place your index and middle fingers on your neck next to your Adam’s Apple, and count your pulse for 30 seconds. Multiply the number of beats by two, and you will get your heart rate. Remember, a heart rate in the 50s is healthy if you are a well-trained athlete! 3. Waist Test: Women and men need to have a waist measurement below 35 inches and 40 inches respectively. This can be measured by encircling your using a soft tape at your belly button level while ensuring that it is not too tight or loose. Anything greater than the measurements mentioned above could lead to type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. If you feel the need to visit a medical professional for any health-related test, do not hesitate to visit MFine’s website to see all the health packages available online!