Available on MFine
Dr. Vinay Nagaraj
Skin / Hair SpecialistDermatology, Cosmetology, Trichology
English, Hindi, Kannada
- Skin / Hair Specialist
- 18+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSKempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore University,2001
DVDBangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2004
About Dr. Vinay Nagaraj
Dr. Vinay is a experienced dermatologist. He completed post graduation in prestigious Bangalore Medical college and Research Institute. Have experience in both clinical and cosmetic dermatology. He is approachable to the concerns related to Skin and Hair.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vinay Nagaraj specializes in?
Dr. Vinay Nagaraj specializes as a Dermatologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vinay Nagaraj ?
Dr. Vinay Nagaraj has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore University,2001
- DVD from Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2004
How many years of experience of Dr. Vinay Nagaraj has?
Dr. Vinay Nagaraj has 18+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vinay Nagaraj ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vinay Nagaraj using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vinay Nagaraj .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Vinay Nagaraj available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Vinay Nagaraj , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.