Dr. Umesh Gupta
- General Physician
- 20+ Years Experience
MBBSKasturba Medical College2000
MD (General Medicine)Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam2003
DNB (Cardiology)Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Heart Center2006
Awards & Recognitions
CSI – Bangalore Chapter: Refractory CCF - Role of Intervention2004
National CSI - Bangalore. Correlation of Time of Admission & Clinical Outcome of Patients Admitted with Acute MI2004
KAPI-CON - Tumkur. (State API) Drug Eluting Stents - Experience at BMJ Heart centre.2005
Csi – Bangalore Chapter: Diagnosis Of Coronary Artery Disease In Intraventricular Conduction Defects - 2007, Csi – Bangalore Chapter. New Modality Of Imaging Coronary Arteries - 2005, State Csi - Mangalore. Ptca In Elderly - In Hospital & Longterm Outcome - 2005, State Csi - Mysore. Cath Lab At Our Door Step. - 2006
Cardiology Society of India
Association of Physicians of India
About Dr. Umesh Gupta
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Umesh Gupta specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Umesh Gupta?
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College
- MD (General Medicine) from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam
- DNB (Cardiology) from Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Heart Center
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Umesh Gupta?
- Non-Invasive Cardiology
How many years of experience of Dr. Umesh Gupta has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Umesh Gupta?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Umesh Gupta using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Umesh Gupta.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.