Available on MFine
Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan
English, Hindi, Kannada
- Children's Specialist
- 26+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore, 1995
Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh) Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, London, 2000
Fellow of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (UK) Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, London, 2012
About Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan
"Dr Sujatha Thyagarajan graduated from the prestigious Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore and pursued her post-graduate training in Pediatrics and Pediatric Intensive Care in the UK. She pursued CCT in Pediatrics from Cambridge, UK and has experience in premier centres for PICU in Edinburgh, Liverpool, Cambridge, Birmingham and Guys and St Thomas’s Hospital, London. She worked as a Consultant in PICU, Lead for Education and Research at the prestigious trauma centre at Barts and The London Children’s Hospital, London before relocating to India. Before joining Rainbow Children’s Hospital, she was the Clinical Lead in Pediatrics and PICU at Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield. She has also worked at Manipal Hospital, Dr Malathi Manipal Hospital and HCG group of Hospitals in Bangalore. She teaches DNB students and MRCPCH students and is also an Examiner for MRCPCH. She is the founder member and President of PediSTARS, India (Paediatric Simulation Training & Research Society). She has given several international presentations and has been a faculty speaker at National & International level and has publications in peer-reviewed journals. With her rich experience of 20 years, she is passionate and committed to providing high quality healthcare to children. She specialises in providing Emergency and Intensive care for General Pediatric Medical (Pneumonia, Dengue, Convulsions, Encephalitis etc), Surgical (Burns, Trauma, Head injuries) and Specialist Pediatric intensive care for neurological, neuro-surgical, trauma, cardiac, hemato-oncological and bone marrow/solid organ transplantation cases"... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan specializes in?
Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan specializes as a Pediatrician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan ?
Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore, 1995
- Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh) from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, London, 2000
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (UK) from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, London, 2012
How many years of experience of Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan has?
Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan has 26+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Sujatha Thyagarajan , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.