Available on MFine
Dr. Somyaa Khuller
General SurgeonGeneral Surgery
English, Hindi, Kannada
- General Surgeon
- 13+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSDevraj urs medical college, 2007
DNB - General SurgeryNational Board Of Examination, 2013
About Dr. Somyaa Khuller
Dr. Somyaa Khuller is a General Surgeon,Proctologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bellandur, Bangalore and has an experience of 13 years in these fields. Dr. Somyaa Khuller practices at Sakra World Hospital in Bellandur.She is a member of Karnataka Medical Council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Piles Surgery,Colorectal Surgery,Inscisional Hernia,Fistula Surgery and Anal Fissure Surgery etc.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Somyaa Khuller specializes in?
Dr. Somyaa Khuller specializes as a General Surgeon
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Somyaa Khuller ?
Dr. Somyaa Khuller has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Devraj urs medical college, 2007
- DNB - General Surgery from National Board Of Examination, 2013
How many years of experience of Dr. Somyaa Khuller has?
Dr. Somyaa Khuller has 13+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Somyaa Khuller ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Somyaa Khuller using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Somyaa Khuller .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Somyaa Khuller available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Somyaa Khuller , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.