Available on MFine
Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury
English, Hindi, Bengali
- 18+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSPondicherry university 2004
MD (General Medicine)Chatrapati maharaj medical university,2009
DNB (Cardiology)Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, 2015
About Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury
Dr Parijat Deb Chowdhury is a renowed Cardiologist in Kolkata. She practices in Medithics Clinic, Mukundupur and AMRI hospital. She has a vast experience of 17 years in the field.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury specializes in?
Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury specializes as a Cardiologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury ?
Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Pondicherry university 2004
- MD (General Medicine) from Chatrapati maharaj medical university,2009
- DNB (Cardiology) from Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, 2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury has?
Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury has 18+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Parijat Deb Choudhury , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.