Available on MFine
Dr. Nitin Nayak M
English, Hindi, Kannada
- Children's Specialist
- 15+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
DNBRainbow Children’s Hospital, Hyderabad
Fellowship in Pediatric NephrologySt. John’s Medical College Hospital, Bangalore
About Dr. Nitin Nayak M
Dr Nitin Nayak is an expert Pediatric Nephrologist who deals regularly with complicated hypertension, diabetic kidney diseases, glomerular diseases, proteinuria, microscopic hematuria, reversible and irreversible renal failures, renal biopsies, ABO incompatible and ABO-compatible renal transplantations and chronic tubular diseases.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Nitin Nayak M specializes in?
Dr. Nitin Nayak M specializes as a Pediatrician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Nitin Nayak M?
Dr. Nitin Nayak M has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from SDUMC, Kolar
- DCH from MSRMC Bangalore
- DNB from Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Hyderabad
- Fellowship in Pediatric Nephrology from St. John’s Medical College Hospital, Bangalore
How many years of experience of Dr. Nitin Nayak M has?
Dr. Nitin Nayak M has 15+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Nitin Nayak M?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Nitin Nayak M using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Nitin Nayak M.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Nitin Nayak M available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Nitin Nayak M, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.