Available on MFine
Dr. Meghana Lal
- 14+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSRajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences 2008
DGOCollege of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai 2011
DNB (OBG)National Borad of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India2014
About Dr. Meghana Lal
Dr Meghana Lal is a practicing Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi with 11 years of experience in the speciality. Her areas of expertise include antenatal and postnatal care, deliveries, caesarean and infertility care. She is soft spoken, humble, has lots of patience and has a very caring attitude towards patients... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Meghana Lal specializes in?
Dr. Meghana Lal specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Meghana Lal ?
Dr. Meghana Lal has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- DGO from College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai
- DNB (OBG) from National Borad of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India
How many years of experience of Dr. Meghana Lal has?
Dr. Meghana Lal has 14+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Meghana Lal ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Meghana Lal using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Meghana Lal .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Meghana Lal available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Meghana Lal , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.