Available on MFine
Dr. Mazda Keki Turel
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 16+ years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSGrant Medical College and Sir JJ groups of Hospitals in Mumbai 2005
MCh-NeurosurgeryChristian Medical College in Vellore, India. 2012
Diploma in Minimally Invasive NeurosurgeryBeijing, China 2012
Fellowship in skull-base surgery and neurooncologyToronto Western Hospital, Canada-2016
Fellowship in minimally invasive and complex spine surgeryRush University in Chicago, USA 2017
About Dr. Mazda Keki Turel
Dr Mazda K. Turel is a practicing Neurosurgeon at the prestigious Wockhardt Hospitals, South Mumbai, India. He is also an Honorary Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Groups of Hospitals. He specializes in the treatment of diseases of the brain and spine and advocates an approach to neurosurgery that is both balanced and aggressive. His prolific clinical research has garnered several academic accolades both nationally and internationally and has resulted in numerous publications in esteemed scientific journals. Dr Turel’s practice style is hugely collaborative. He strongly believes that incorporation of patients, their families and the medical staff as members of his team allows patients the best possible outcome and speediest recovery.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Mazda Keki Turel specializes in?
Dr. Mazda Keki Turel specializes as a Neurosurgeon
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Mazda Keki Turel ?
Dr. Mazda Keki Turel has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ groups of Hospitals in Mumbai 2005
- MCh-Neurosurgery from Christian Medical College in Vellore, India. 2012
- Diploma in Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery from Beijing, China 2012
- Fellowship in skull-base surgery and neurooncology from Toronto Western Hospital, Canada-2016
- Fellowship in minimally invasive and complex spine surgery from Rush University in Chicago, USA 2017
How many years of experience of Dr. Mazda Keki Turel has?
Dr. Mazda Keki Turel has 16+ years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Mazda Keki Turel ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Mazda Keki Turel using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Mazda Keki Turel .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Mazda Keki Turel available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Mazda Keki Turel , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.