Available on MFine
Dr. Arvind Bhateja
English, Hindi, Kannada
- 27+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, 1993
MS - General SurgeryKing Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 1999
MCh - Neuro SurgeryNational Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), 2002
About Dr. Arvind Bhateja
Dr. Arvind Bhateja is a Neurosurgery and Spine practice since 2002 and he is Honest, ethical and approachable.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Arvind Bhateja specializes in?
Dr. Arvind Bhateja specializes as a Neurosurgeon
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Arvind Bhateja ?
Dr. Arvind Bhateja has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, 1993
- MS - General Surgery from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 1999
- MCh - Neuro Surgery from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), 2002
How many years of experience of Dr. Arvind Bhateja has?
Dr. Arvind Bhateja has 27+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Arvind Bhateja ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Arvind Bhateja using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Arvind Bhateja .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Arvind Bhateja available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Arvind Bhateja , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.