Available on MFine
Dr. Anurag Saxena
- 18+ Years Experience
5518 Madhya Pradesh Medical Council
Check Availability Later
MBBS - MGM Medical College, Indore, 2002
MS(General Surgery)MGM Medical College, Indore, 2006
MCh(Neuro Surgery) G B Pant Hospital, Delhi University, 2010
FRCS(Ed) NeurosurgeryUK, 2014
About Dr. Anurag Saxena
Dr. Anurag Saxena is a neurosurgeon and neurologist in Delhi. He did his MBBS from MGMC in 2003 and further did his MCh from Neuro Surgery from Delhi University in 2010. He also did FRCS in Neurosurgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, the UK in 2016. He is a member of the Medical Council of India. He has been awarded “excellence in healthcare” award in neurosurgery in 2018.
Professional Experience:Dr. Anurag Saxena holds an exclusive experience of more than 18 years as a specialist. He practices at Manipal Hospital in Dwarka Sector 6 New Delhi. He is currently working as HOD and Consultant at Manipal Hospital. He was working as a neurosurgeon and spine surgeon at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon. He holds expertise in micro neurosurgery, minimally invasive brain surgeries, hydrocephalus treatment, pediatric neurosurgery, neuro-oncology cerebrovascular surgeries, functional and complex spine surgeries, motion preservation, spine surgeries, and endoscopic brain or spinal surgeries. Different services offered by him include brain aneurysm surgery, foot drop, brain mapping, cerebrospinal fluid shunt and spinal tap etc.
What his patients say about him:Dr. Anurag Saxena’s patients are very happy with him. Dr. Anurag Saxena has an overall experience of 20 years and treats patients with understanding and care. His patients feel he is very supportive and helps them get back to normalcy with ease. He holds a deep understanding of the process, its treatment, and its prevention. He believes in the patient’s well-being at all times. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Anurag Saxena specializes in?
Dr. Anurag Saxena specializes as a Neurosurgeon
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Anurag Saxena ?
Dr. Anurag Saxena has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS - from MGM Medical College, Indore, 2002
- MS(General Surgery) from MGM Medical College, Indore, 2006
- MCh(Neuro Surgery) from G B Pant Hospital, Delhi University, 2010
- FRCS(Ed) Neurosurgery from UK, 2014
How many years of experience of Dr. Anurag Saxena has?
Dr. Anurag Saxena has 18+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Anurag Saxena ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Anurag Saxena using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Anurag Saxena .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Anurag Saxena available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Anurag Saxena , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.