Available on MFine
Dr. Anbarasi K
Cancer Specialist Oncologist
- Cancer Specialist
- 11+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Thoothukdi Medical College 2009
DMRT Cancer Institute,Adyar 2013
MD (Radiation Oncology) Cancer Institute,Adyar 2015
About Dr. Anbarasi K
Dr. Anbarasi K is a Radiation Oncologist in Anna Nagar, Chennai and has an experience of 12 years in this field. Dr. Anbarasi K practices at Be Well Hospitals in Anna Nagar, Chennai. She completed MBBS from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 2009 and MD - Radiotherapy from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 2015... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Anbarasi K specializes in?
Dr. Anbarasi K specializes as a Oncologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Anbarasi K ?
Dr. Anbarasi K has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Thoothukdi Medical College 2009
- DMRT from Cancer Institute,Adyar 2013
- MD (Radiation Oncology) from Cancer Institute,Adyar 2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Anbarasi K has?
Dr. Anbarasi K has 11+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Anbarasi K ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Anbarasi K using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Anbarasi K .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Anbarasi K available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Anbarasi K , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.