Consult Top Pediatricians Online
341 matches found for: Pediatricians near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Alert for COVID-19 pandemic
As the country continues to function under an extended nationwide lockdown, healthcare amenities will not be easily accessible. If you experience any flu-like symptoms that you may suspect are symptoms of COVID-19, you should avoid stepping out. Reach out and talk to a doctor online to safely discuss your condition.
While children are not as susceptible to the coronavirus, it is still worrisome if they present any COVID symptoms that resemble early flu symptoms like fever and cough. If you notice any coronavirus symptoms in kids then you should stay calm and seek online doctor consultation. It may be alarming for you as a parent, but it’s important to stay calm, especially because symptoms of coronavirus in children are usually mild. Experts have also noticed that the infection is milder in children than in cases with adults. Reaching out to talk to a doctor online can help you understand the precautions and safety measures you need to take with your child to ensure everyone in the household remains safe. Chat with a doctor online on the mfine app for instant consultation with the best child specialists in your city.
You can also take a COVID-19 risk assessment test online to better understand possible flu-like symptoms or other symptoms of COVID-19 such as muscle pain, loose stools and more.
Find Top Child Specialists Online on mfine
Are you in need of a pediatric doctor for your child? Avail pediatric care and consultations online and get instant medical advice on your child’s health. Our child specialist doctors take optimum care to assess children’s complications and deliver the right treatment plan.
A pediatrician or a kid’s doctor is one who treats infants, children and teenagers. They usually treat patients who are not more than 21 years of age. They specialise in being the primary care physicians for the child, particularly focusing on childhood conditions. It’s always better to get know your pediatric doctor well before taking your child for a consultation. You can find out about what they have studied, what they specialise in, and which child specialist clinic or hospital they work at.
A child specialist doctor can also help guide you if you notice any coronavirus symptoms in kids at home. In these difficult times, it is of the utmost priority that we do not step out of our homes to go to a healthcare clinic or hospital without prior notice. A safer alternative would be to get in touch with a kid’s doctor or a child specialist clinic to understand the possible symptoms of coronavirus in children and seek out the right medical attention after a comprehensive understanding. It’s also important to keep kids with COVID symptoms in isolation from other adult household members who may struggle with the disease more if they are infected. Talk to a doctor online with the mfine app to consult with the best child specialist doctors instantly, all from the safety of your home. You should also consider taking a COVID-19 risk assessment if you think your child is presenting common coronavirus symptoms in kids.
What Does A Pediatrician Do?
A child specialist doctor, better known as pediatrician, specialises in taking care of children’s health. They are qualified kid’s doctors with specialisation in pediatric care or the treatment of children. mfine child specialist doctors can:
- Perform thorough physical analysis and examination of a child
- Have special skills to take care of children’s health
- Understand children’s health complications
- Help children to meet their milestones in overall development, growth, skills and behaviour
- Provide baby nutritional advice, child nutrition, fitness, and safety advice
- Suggest preventive care and treatment
- Provide accurate diagnosis
- Deliver primary level care
- Possess experience in recognising and treating children’s illnesses
- Give the child all the necessary vaccinations and immunizations
- Refer the child to any specialists in case they see any condition that warrants attention
- Answer every question related to the child’s growth and health
With the coronavirus pandemic still in effect across the globe, MFine is also dedicated to ensuring that proper healthcare is made accessible to all. With social distancing and the lockdown being practised, we understand that it isn’t easy or safe to visit a hospital or clinic. Which is why you should seek pediatric care or a consultation with the best pediatrician online through our mfine app. Chat with a doctor online instantly to know more about safe practices for you and your family during these difficult times. You can also talk to a doctor online if you observe any symptoms of coronavirus in children at home like early flu symptoms.
What we do?
The best child specialist doctors are available for consultation with mfine, who can treat infections, injuries, and common health problems in children.
- All types of Fevers: Children’s fevers can be alarming as their temperature shoots high. Don’t panic! Use the child specialist near me option on mfine for preliminary treatment.Common and early flu symptoms can be treated quickly with proper care.
- Child Vaccination: Try out the ‘best pediatrician near me’ option online to know more about children’s vaccination and choose the best child specialist for your family. It's important that you don't miss any shots.
- Cough & Cold: If your child is suffering from cold, has a runny nose and throat ache, consult with mfine's pediatric doctors online for the right treatment and quick relief. The child specialist doctor will recommend medicines for cough and cold that will treat child’s flu-like symptoms immediately
- Stomach Infection: Children develop stomach infections too often. Symptoms include vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, gas and bloating. In such cases, get prescribed medicines online from the best child specialists.
- Infectious Diseases: Any infectious disease affecting children needs immediate treatment. Get help immediately through online consultations with top child specialists on mfine.
- Respiratory Diseases: Children with asthma, allergies, lung infections, pneumonia, and respiratory tract infections both upper and lower, need expert medical attention. We provide the right preliminary care that'll help relieve the symptoms.
Top Pediatricians on mfine
mfine is one platform that'll put you in touch with the best pediatricians online. You get to consult with them within 60 seconds. Child specialist doctors prescribe medicines after assessing the condition of your child and plan an immediate course of action at the preliminary stage. Without wasting time and queuing up for pediatric care, you can look for the best child specialist doctors of your locality on the mfine app, or click the ‘best pediatrician near me’ option and get preliminary medical advice online.
Our Pediatricians are also specialize in
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Genetics and Metabolism
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Pediatric Nephrology and Hypertension
- Pediatric Pulmonology
mfine's Hospital Network With Highly Experienced Pediatrician
What does a Pediatrician do?
Pediatricians are child health specialists who focus on curing diseases like cold and cough, fever, diarrhea and other complications related to child health.Commonly known as kids doctors, they intervene to help children with their growth and development. Any child health problems, be it trivial or severe, is treated and cured by the best child specialists when you consult a doctor on mfine.
At what age do you stop seeing a pediatrician?
Typically, child specialist doctors treat children from the time of their birth until they are about 18 years. However, there is no strict rule regarding the time when you have to make the switch to adult doctors. Generally, pediatricians are actively consulted when your child is a few months old to about 10-12 years of age.
What are the common problems treated by a Pediatrician?
The common health problems in children that are treated by kids doctors are:
- Cold and cough
- Urinary tract infection
- Stomach pain
- Skin allergy
- Food Poisoning
- Developmental disorders
- Lice problem
- Ear problem
There are other complicated health problems like asthma, neurodegenerative disease and genetic disorders that can occur in children. For help and medical advice, it is suggested that you reach out to the best Pediatrician.
How do I find the best Pediatrician near me?
You can check online for the best child specialist doctors in and around your area. Depending on the reviews and word of mouth from various people and your neighbours, you can choose the best pediatrician. If you already have a family pediatrician, then consult with him/her. Additionally, there are online apps that you can download and interact with top experts online at your own convenience.
What is the recommended pediatric vaccination schedule?
Your pediatrician will suggest the baby vaccination chart as recommended by IAP (Indian Academy of Pediatrics). This vaccination chart lists the vaccines, the age when it has to be incorporated and the suggested dosage. Generally, vaccines against polio, typhoid, hepatitis, HIV, diphtheria, tetanus and many more diseases are suggested for your child.
What is the difference between a pediatrician and a pediatric surgeon?
Pediatricians are consulted for general ailments occurring in children like cold, fever, stomach problems, development issues, etc. However, a pediatric surgeon is consulted for serious child health conditions, when surgery is the only way out to cure children. Pediatric surgeons are specialised in surgical treatment for children while pediatricians cure your child with medications.
Do I need a pediatrician before baby is born?
Generally, pediatricians are consulted regarding your baby’s health after they are born. Your gynecologist will make sure that you and your baby are healthy. However, you can choose your child’s pediatrician and visit him/her to build a relationship and also get your doubts cleared regarding pediatric care.
What are the health screening recommended by Pediatrician to your child?
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App