Book Tacrolimus Test in Noida
Avail Tacrolimus test in Noida through MFine. You can book your Tacrolimus test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Tacrolimus test sample collection; the test reports will be available for download within 48 hours. Tacrolimus test is usually recommended for determining if the drug concentration in the blood has reached a therapeutic level and is not harmful.... View more
Request a Call Back
How to Book a Tacrolimus Test in Noida?
Lab infrastructure in Noida
Noida has a wealth of facilities as far as the Tacrolimus test diagnostic centers are concerned. There are some popular centers located here where expert professionals have several years of experience in conducting such tests. Noida is one of India’s most populated tier 2 cities, and a pattern of increasing seasonal diseases has been witnessed here. Flu, for instance, is a disease that has affected a significant portion of the population here. Besides, people here are also affected by high blood pressure (due to excess work stress), cholesterol issues, viral fever, Malaria, Diarrhoea, etc. Of late, a significant number of people have been victims of Dengue.
However, despite this, the city of Noida is up to the challenge to counter these issues. Apart from the top private diagnostic labs/clinics, this city has a few reputed government institutions known to have some of the most advanced lab-testing equipment, which is why the reports/results produced by these centres can never be doubted. HIND PATH LABORATORY, QA Testing Laboratories, Dr Lal path lab, Pathology Labs, etc., are some top testing facilities in Noida.
COVID-19 tests have been approved for two private laboratories in Noida and Greater Noida, making Gautam Buddh Nagar the third city in India where such tests can be performed after GIMS or the Government Institute of Medical Sciences.
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), the country’s premier organization for biomedical research, has approved the Sharda Hospital in Greater Noida and the Jaypee Hospital in Noida, both of which are administered by Sharda University.
Why Book for the Tacrolimus Test?
- The Tacrolimus test is necessary to determine if the quantity of Tacrolimus in the plasma does not equalize the sum of Tacrolimus administered.
- This blood test is necessary to detect the amount of Tacrolimus in the blood to assess whether the concentration has achieved therapeutic levels and falls below harmful levels.
- Known as immunosuppressants, Tacrolimus is one of the most commonly prescribed drugs. Anti-immune activity is reduced to prevent the body from being rejected by the transplanted organ.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does Tacrolimus Test Measure?
- This test determines tacrolimus levels in the blood. Patients who have undergone a heart, liver, kidney, or other organ transplant are prescribed Tacrolimus. It is an immunosuppressive drug that can be taken either orally or intravenously. When the body rejects the transplanted organ, this potent medicine can help. When a new organ is implanted into a person, the immune system typically attacks it because it's foreign to the body. T-lymphocytes, a type of immune cell, play an essential role in limiting this response and preventing organ rejection. The blood level of Tacrolimus must be kept within a specific range at all times. Organ rejection may occur if the concentration is too low, while poisoning symptoms may be experienced if the dosage is too high.
What Preparation is Needed for the Tacrolimus Test?
- This test requires no special preparation on the part of the patient. A doctor would only need to know about the various medications people take before doing a test like this. Take all of your routine medications, except for Tacrolimus, the morning of your clinic appointment. The tacrolimus amount in your blood will not be tested if you take them before it is drawn. Unless otherwise instructed, you are free to eat breakfast, especially in case of diabetes.
What Happens to Your Test Sample?
What do Abnormal Results Indicate?
The concentrations of Tacrolimus range from 5 to 15 ng/mL.
The nerves and kidneys can be damaged if concentrations are higher than the approved therapeutic range. The transplanted organ may be rejected if concentrations are too low. Although, however, side effects can occur at any dose, those who receive a greater dosage of tacrolimus report more severe symptoms.
A laboratory's therapeutic range will be affected by the method used to measure the medicine and the type of transplant used. Results obtained through the use of several techniques cannot be used interchangeably. Patients' blood and urine samples are typically sent to the same laboratory, and a doctor will use that laboratory's therapeutic ranges to guide his decisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Sector 10, Noida?
You may use the MFine app to select a location for your home collection, and our experts will come to your home to take the sample for you. There is no need for the patient to worry about their test when MFine is there. Now, sample collection is a pretty easy job, and there is no need to travel distances to clinics to get your test done.
What is the cost of the Tacrolimus test in Noida?
There is no definite or fixed price range as far as the Tacrolimus test is concerned. The price of the Tacrolimus test in Noida is Rs. 2800. However, it varies in a few other cities in India. The usual price range for this test is Rs. 2800 to Rs. 3850.
I stay in Sector 10, Noida. Can I book the Tacrolimus test for my aunt staying in Sector 48?
Yes, it is possible to do so. The MFine app gives you access to this chance. Just use the app to book this test package and enter the patient’s information at your convenience. Then, schedule a time for our healthcare sample to come to the place and take the patient’s sample at the time of your choosing.
How can I reschedule my appointment for the Tacrolimus test sample collection?
Go to the MFine app, select your test, and reschedule if you’ve already missed your initial appointment. A member of our team will respond to your phone call as soon as possible to take a sample. With MFine, rescheduling your lab testing is easy and hence re-book your test easily if you’ve missed one earlier.
Is the lab technician coming for Tacrolimus test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using a sanitiser and gloves during sample collection.
When is the Tacrolimus test recommended?
An autoimmune disease medication, Tacrolimus, is utilized in the tacrolimus test to assess blood levels of the drug. Tacrolimus is commonly used to prevent organ rejection in allogeneic organ transplants. However, tacrolimus levels must be maintained safely to minimize kidney damage. Therefore, the test is run if a patient’s health changes after a dosage adjustment or the emergence of symptoms that signal toxic effects or organ rejection.
Is a prescription required to book a Tacrolimus test?
A doctor’s advice is required before this test, as infertility issues are often diagnosed and treated based on the test results. In addition, when the Tacrolimus surpasses the placenta, it may have an unfavorable effect on the fetus; thus, pregnant women should talk to their doctor about the potential risks. As a result, it is not recommended that you book a test without a referral.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines if required based on the results.
Is the Tacrolimus test definitive?
A Tacrolimus test becomes essential to:
- Diagnose kidney problems (where there is a possibility of kidney failure due to high Tacrolimus levels).
- Depending on the time of day and whether or not the food was had before the dose, oral tacrolimus absorption and metabolism can differ substantially from patient to patient.
The amount of Tacrolimus in the blood does not correlate well with the medicine given.
What diseases can be detected through the Tacrolimus test?
The Tacrolimus test is conducted to diagnose any disease such as acute renal failure, infertility-related issues, issues with the nervous system, etc. Remember that the higher concentrations of Tacrolimus in the blood can result in toxin-related complications. For example, acute rejection and a doubled creatinine level are more likely to have subtherapeutic low tacrolimus trough levels (3.5 Ng /ml).
How can I download my Tacrolimus test report?
- Login to MFine.
- Go to your profile.
- Click Attachment and Reports.
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Are there any discount offers running on the Tacrolimus test in Noida?
Usually, you can avail of up to a 50% discount on the Tacrolimus test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.