There are several other tests such as FSH, LH or TSH tests recommended along with the Prolactin Test to detect and confirm the health disorder.
In case your prolactin levels are higher than the normal range, they indicate several health disorders. These include-
- Antidepressants, psychotropic drugs, and blood pressure medications
- Renal illness, liver failure, and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Conditions that affect the hypothalamus
- Prolactinoma – a kind of prolactinoma
- Irritation or damage to the chest
- Anorexia nervosa
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail of up to a 50% discount on Prolactin Test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.