If your prolactin levels are higher than normal, it may indicate a variety of health problems. Among these are:
- Antidepressants, psychotropic drugs, and blood pressure medications
- Renal disease, liver failure, and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Hypothalamic disorders
- Prolactinoma – a type of prolactinoma
- Irritation or damage to the chest
- Anorexia nervosa is a type of eating disorder.
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail of up to a 50% discount on Prolactin Test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.