Book Prolactin Test in Gurgaon
Avail Prolactin Test in Gurgaon through MFine. You can book your Prolactin Test test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Prolactin Test sample collection, the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. Prolactin Test is usually recommended to people going through symptoms such as -
- Absent periods, infrequent periods, or irregular periods.
- Breast milk leakage in people who aren't nursing.
- Hirsutism, excess body and facial hair growth
- Infertility, or inability to get pregnant.
- Painful or uncomfortable intercourse.
- Loss of interest in sex.
- Vaginal dryness.
Select a Lab
Request a Call Back
How to book a Prolactin Test in Gurgaon?
Lab infrastructure in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is one of the major cities of India popularly considered under the Delhi-NCR region. It falls under the tier-2 cities of India. It has many facilities that help the patients attain excellent treatment and care for all their needs. There are 100+ hospitals, 200+ clinics, and 300+ laboratories in Gurgaon that offer cutting-edge solutions.
Why book a Prolactin Test?
- There are several reasons why the prolactin test can be referred to you. After the childbirth, the prolactin encourages the breasts to produce milk. Firstly, the prolactin test is suggested to monitor and evaluate menstrual irregularities and/or infertility issues in women. This test is also taken into consideration for monitoring and detecting the root cause of low sexual drive and/or erectile dysfunction in men is also possible with this test.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the Prolactin Test measure?
What Preparation is needed for Prolactin Test?
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
Avail Prolactin Test in Noida through MFine. You can book your Prolactin Test test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Prolactin Test sample collection, the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. A prolactin test is usually recommended for people who have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Absence, or irregularity of periods
- Breast milk leakage in people who aren't nursing
- Hirsutism, excessive body hair, and facial hair growth
- Infertility, or the inability to become pregnant
- Intercourse that is painful or unpleasant
- Loss of interest in sex
- Vaginal dryness
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Alandi Road, Gurgaon?
Yes, you can easily avail of sample collection for various Tests at home through MFine. Within a single click, you can book a slot for a Test without going anywhere. Your Test results will be available for download within 48 hours.
What is the cost of a Prolactin Test in Gurgaon?
The cost of several tests depends upon different laboratories and the infrastructure used by the laboratories. Different cities have varied prices too. The approximate price for the Prolactin Test in Gurgaon ranges from Rs 300-500 per person.
I stay in Gurgaon. Can I book a Prolactin Test for my grandfather staying in Gurgaon?
Yes, you can easily book the Prolactin Test for your relatives in places where the MFine services are easily available
How can I reschedule my appointment for a Prolactin Test sample?
You can easily reschedule the appointment for a Prolactin Test through the MFine app. The app has an option to reschedule the sample collection date and time.
Is the lab technician coming for Prolactin Test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection
When is the Prolactin Test recommended?
There are several reasons why your healthcare expert suggests the prolactin test. The pituitary gland, a tiny gland near the base of the brain is responsible for producing prolactin. After childbirth, the prolactin encourages the breasts to produce milk. In case your body shows symptoms such as abnormal periods, acne, breast milk leakage and so on, the prolactin test is suggested.
Is a prescription required to book a Prolactin Test?
No, while going for the Prolactin Test, the prescription is not required. However, having a prescription is always a great idea.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines, if required based on the results.
Is the Prolactin Test a definitive test?
Although prolactin is a conclusive test, there are a few cases of false positive and false negative tests, which are dependent on a variety of conditions.
What other tests are usually recommended along with Prolactin Test?
There are several other tests such as the S prolactin test recommended along with the Prolactin Test to detect and confirm the health disorder.
What diseases can be detected through the Prolactin Test?
In case your prolactin levels are higher than the normal range, they indicate several health disorders. These include-
- Antidepressants, psychotropic drugs, and blood pressure medications
- Renal illness, liver failure, and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Conditions that affect the hypothalamus
- Prolactinoma – a kind of prolactinoma
- Irritation or damage to the chest
- Anorexia nervosa
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail of up to a 50% discount on Prolactin Test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.