Book Dengue Antigen (Ns1) Test in Mumbai
Avail Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test in Mumbai through MFine. You can book your Dengue Antigen (Ns1) from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test sample collection, the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test is primarily processed to determine the presence of dengue antigens.
Furthermore, the test is also recommended for people with several symptoms. The symptoms include fatigue, rashes, nausea, swollen glands, muscle, acute muscle aches, pain on the back of the eyes, bleeding gums and nose, shortness of breath, blood in vomit, urine, and excreta.... View more
Request a Call Back
How to book Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test in Mumbai?
Lab infrastructure in Mumbai
- Mumbai, India’s industry and economic capital, boasts one of the best healthcare systems, which has advanced significantly over the years. Mumbai’s massive rise has resulted in a significant expansion of its health infrastructure in recent years. Moreover, there are around 500 governmental and private medical institutions, as well as 700 diagnostic institutes and healthcare clinics. Mumbai has become a well-known healthcare hub in India due to its effective health system.
- Mumbai’s health department has equipped it’s health and diagnostic institutes with experts to ensure proper processing. Mumbai’s laboratories are equipped with cutting-edge technology and powerful machines to address a wide range of challenging health issues.
- Across the year, the general populace in Mumbai is frequently impacted by pollution-related illnesses such as asthma, trouble breathing, smoggy eyes, etc. Apart from air pollution, Mumbai’s water is also severely polluted, making citizens prone to water-borne ailments such as cholera, stomach pains, vomiting, and other infections.
- Citizens must monitor their health at regular intervals and be informed about any emerging difficulties. Curbing any health problem in its early stages makes it easier to treat and does less harm. You can use MFine to organise an instant meeting at your preferred lab in Mumbai from the comfort of your own home.
Why book Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test?
- The Ns1 test, also known as the Dengue Antigen Test, is a diagnostic process used to indicate the existence of an antigen called Ns1. Ns1 antigen is generally a non-structure protein that causes complications inside our body. It is essential to treat the infections early as these antigens can harm the body acutely.
- Patients with any red flags that indicate the infection are advised to take the test. Lethargy, rashes, nausea, vomiting, headache, puffy glands, high-grade fever, joint pains, high-grade fever, and chills are common red flags among them. In addition, the operation is performed using an advanced diagnostic technology known as the ELISA technique. You can book a Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test easily with the help of MFine.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does Dengue Antigen (Ns1) measure?
- As the name refers, Dengue antigen test is used to analyse the presence of Dengue antigens known as Ns1. These antigens are harmful to the body, and these are proteins that usually do not have any structure. These antigens are viral in nature, though easy to be the victim of. The test uses the ELISA method to detect the presence of the antigens.
- The results of tests are interpreted in a biomarker. If the biomarker shows more than the value of 1.1, it means the person has been affected by dengue. With the help of MFine, you may get Dengue Antigen tests at several reputed Mumbai hospitals.
What preparation is needed for the Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test?
- Dengue Antigen test, also known as the Ns1 test, is a simple and general diagnostic procedure that requires little to no preparations. To begin, you should first isolate yourself from your near and dear ones. The infection is viral, so you must try to socially distance yourself from others and follow the measures of sanitising, hygiene, and wearing masks.
- Moreover, during the test, you should disclose all your health history, such as major surgeries, operations, ongoing treatments, the routine of medications and supplement consumptions, etc.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
- If antigens are found on the patient's body, he or she is classified as having a positive and abnormal profile. These aberrant findings imply that the individual has been exposed to Ns1 antigens.
- A biomarker interprets the test. If the biomarker reveals values greater than 1.1, the individual is positive and in the acute stage of infection.
- Furthermore, because the test isn't conclusive, negative tests on individuals with symptoms cannot be clearly described as negative (Biomarker 0.9) or normal. It could indicate that the patient has been infected with dengue fever for more than seven days, in which case more testing should be performed.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Madh, Mumbai?
You merely need to check the MFine app to see if medical services are available in your region. After that, you can use MFine to collect samples for various tests at home. Further, your test results will be available to you within 48 hours.
What is the Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test cost in Mumbai?
The cost of the testing varies depending on the laboratories and the infrastructure they use. In Mumbai, however, Dengue Antigen testing costs between Rs. 400 and Rs. 1300.
I am staying in Junagadh. Can I book a Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test for my Father staying in Mumbai?
Yes, you can easily book a Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test for your relatives and old family members living in distant places with the help of MFine.
How can I reschedule my appointment for Dengue Antigen (Ns1)?
You can easily reschedule the appointment for a Magnesium test through the MFine app or web service. The app has an option to reschedule the sample collection date and time.
Is the lab technician coming for Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using a sanitiser and gloves during sample collection.
When is the Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test recommended?
- Swollen glands
- Acute stomach pain
- Bleeding gums or nose
Is a prescription required to book a Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test?
This test is used to determine the antigens of viral dengue. The prescription might not be necessary but consulting the doctor and prescriptions are highly recommended.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines based on the results.
What are other tests usually recommended along with Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test?
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT)
What diseases can be detected through the Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test?
The Dengue Antigen (Ns1) testing is used to assess whether the dengue virus is present in the body.
How can I download my Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test report?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same
Are there any discount offers running on Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test in Mumbai?
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.