Book Dengue Antigen (Ns1) Test in Delhi
Avail Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test in Delhi through MFine. You can book your Dengue Antigen (Ns1) from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test sample collection, and the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test is primarily processed to determine the presence of antigens of Dengue. Moreover, patients can experience one or more of the following symptoms.
- Puffy glands
- Muscle soreness
- Acute stomach pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Bleeding mucus or nose
- Pain on the backside of eyes
- Blood in vomit, urine, or excreta
Request a Call Back
How to book Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test in Delhi?
Lab infrastructure in Delhi
Delhi is one of the country’s quickly developing cities and has bagged the Tier-1 status. All of Delhi’s healthcare facilities are supplied with cutting-edge equipment, which increases treatment efficiency and enables them to treat a huge number of people regularly.
Moreover, more than 200 governmental and private hospitals, as well as 250 sub-clinics, are located in Delhi. The City’s Board of Health presently operates over 350 diagnostic and care centre laboratories, in which category-specific experts perform all fundamental examinations and treatments.
Diabetes, hypertension, excessive cholesterol, and triglyceride levels have increased in Delhi. Early detection of such issues is critical since tackling them is easier when they are in their early stages. Though, it is highly advised you should undergo frequent lab tests and stay updated on your health. You can arrange any lab test in Delhi right now with the MFine app to confirm any of your health profiles.
Why book Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test?
- Dengue Antigen test, often known as the Ns1 test, is the diagnostic procedure carried out to detect the presence of an antigen called Ns1. The test is usually prescribed to patients suspected of dengue fever & problems. Moreover, the procedure is carried out with an advanced diagnostic method, the ELISA technique. Clinicians strictly recommend processing the Dengue antigen test if any indication symptoms are observed in patients. The symptoms can be.
- Puffy glands
- High-grade fever
- Musculoskeletal problems
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does Dengue Antigen (Ns1) measure?
- Generally, Dengue antigen test is used to detect the presence of nonstructural protein from the bloodstream. The antigen is called Ns1, and it is a highly influencing antigen. Moreover, the test concludes whether the person has dengue antigens or not by evaluating blood samples. Apart from this, the test can be only accurate if done under seven days of fever. Other diagnostic procedures like IgM testing are carried instead. You can take the Dengue Antigen tests across renowned hospitals of Delhi with the help of MFine.
What preparation is needed for the Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test?
- The Dengue Antigen Test also referred to as the Ns1 Test, is a simple diagnostic procedure that requires almost no preparation. To begin, you must separate yourself from your relatives and friends. Because the illness is contagious, keep a social distance from people and take steps such as cleaning, hygiene, and wearing masks.
- Furthermore, throughout the evaluation, you should disclose all of your health information, including major surgeries, operations, ongoing treatments, medication and supplementation routines, and so on.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
If the patient's body has the presence of antigens, they are deemed a positive and abnormal profile. These abnormal reports indicate that Ns1 antigens have influenced the person. A biomarker interprets the test. If the biomarker shows values of more than 1.1, the patient is positive and has been in the acute phase of infection. Negative tests cannot be said as negative or normal on the patients showing symptoms as the test isn't entirely definitive. It might indicate the patient has been affected by Dengue for more than seven days, and other tests might be carried out.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Sarojini Nagar, Delhi?
You only need to use the MFine app to verify the availability of medical services in your area. Following that, you can use MFine to collect sample collection for various tests at home. You may reserve a test slot with a single click and avoid going anywhere. Within 48 hours, you will be able to receive your test results.
What does the Dengue Antigen ( Ns1 ) test cost in Delhi?
The cost of the tests depends upon different laboratories and the infrastructure used by the laboratories. However, in Delhi, you can get Dengue Antigen done for roughly Rs. 400 to Rs. 1300.
I am staying in Ahmedabad. Can I book a Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test for my Brother staying in Delhi?
Yes, you can easily book a Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test for your relatives and old family members living in distant places with the help of MFine.
How can I reschedule my appointment for Dengue Antigen (Ns1)?
You can quickly reschedule the appointment for a Magnesium test through the MFine app or web service. The app has an option to reschedule the sample collection date and time.
Is the lab technician coming for Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using a sanitiser and gloves during sample collection.
When is the Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test recommended?
Dengue Antigen Screening can be used to indicate the existence of the dengue disease in a person who has been diagnosed with viral symptoms. During the acute phase of dengue fever infection, test reliability is higher. The test is reliable for the first seven days only after 24 hours of infections. Aside from it, the test can be recommended along with other tests for a reliable conclusion.
Moreover, some symptoms indicate the need for Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test.
- Swollen glands
- Acute stomach pain
- Bleeding gums or nose
Is a prescription required to book a Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test?
This test is used to determine the antigens of viral Dengue. The prescription might not be necessary but consulting the doctor and prescriptions are highly recommended.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines based on the results.
Is the Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test a definitive test?
The Dengue Antigen Test is conclusive in the acute phase of a dengue virus infection. The test can help diagnose dengue fever when it first appears when the symptoms are mild. Antibody testing is needed to diagnose someone who tests negative but has a high suspicion of Dengue fever. Moreover, before undergoing any test or operation, it is advised to seek prescriptions from your physician.
What are other tests usually recommended along with Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test?
Usually, doctors use the MAC-ELISA and Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) along with the dengue antigen (NS 1) test in order to detect the presence of infection accurately.
What diseases can be detected through the Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test?
The Dengue Antigen (Ns1) testing is used to assess whether the dengue virus is present in the body.
How can I download my Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test report?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same
Are there any discount offers running on Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test in Delhi?
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on Dengue Antigen (Ns1) test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.