Consult Top ENTs Online
2260 matches found for: ENTs near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Consult the best ENT Doctors Nearby on MFine
It is highly advised to consult ENT doctors nearby if you face any difficulties in your ears, nose, and throat. They are three body parts that play a pivotal role in our lives, without which, several of our fundamental and day-to-day functions would be lost. Sometimes, these parts of the body can become infected or blocked, and a medical specialist is required to help identify and treat the problem. An ear nose throat specialist is commonly known as an ENT specialist doctor for short. In more precise medical terms, they are known as otolaryngologists. The reason these parts of the body are treated together is that they are closely connected to one another. For the same reason, ENTs also treat related areas such as the head and neck.
When you suffer from a stuffy nose, sore throat, constant ringing in ears, allergies, and other such problems, the first person you seek out is an ENT specialist doctor. These medical problems can arise for a number of reasons, and may not be standalone problems, which an ENT doctor can help you figure out. In fact, they can often affect other bodily functions and cause other problems. For example, sinus allergies or infections can hinder sleep and cause insomnia if left untreated for too long. Another example is a nasal deviation which may not be an obvious ENT problem and is usually painless, but could be the cause of prolonged colds, headaches, frequent nosebleeds, among other symptoms. This can be corrected by a deviated nasal septum treatment by an ENT specialist.
The best ENT specialists are available on MFine for online ent consultation so that you never have to wait in long queues and lines ever again. Talk to a doctor online today and consult with the top ENT specialists on our app or website. You can also find an ENT specialist nearby or a nearby ENT hospital for a physical checkup with our extensive network of the top doctors and hospitals in India. MFine also offers a wide variety of health packages for individuals and families which can be availed anytime!
If you or a loved one was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past, consider taking a COVID-19 antibody test to test your immunity levels.
When should I see an ENT specialist nearby on MFine?
Most people suffer from a type of ENT disease or problem when they fall ill. These occur most commonly during a cold or the flu. Apart from these temporary symptoms, an individual may also suffer from other underlying ENT problems that may be aggravating something else.
ENT specialist doctors treat a wide range of symptoms and conditions related to the ear, nose, throat, and head. If you are suffering from flu-like symptoms, sinus allergies, constant ringing in ears, or others, you should avail online ENT consultation to diagnose and treat your condition at the earliest. Here are some common ENT problems that can occur:
- Rhinosinusitis: This is a condition in which the sinuses around the nasal passage become inflamed. Rhinosinusitis is also known as sinusitis and can be treated by a nose doctor. This condition may lead to difficulty in breathing, headaches, or runny nose. A patient may also experience light facial pain or swelling in the cheeks, nose, forehead, or around the eyes. A nose doctor or ENT specialist can help diagnose the problem and offer the right medication to treat the problem.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: When a person is sleeping, the muscles of the throat may relax at occurring intervals, which can cause breathing to be disrupted or stopped for short periods of time. This obstruction in breathing while asleep can be caused by obesity or some abnormalities and blockages at the back of the throat or nose. A throat specialist can help confirm the cause of the issue and provide treatment. If it is severe, the ENT specialist doctor may refer you to a sleep specialist.
- Tonsillitis: The tonsils are an essential part of the immune system, and are located at the back of the throat. They appear as two small protruding masses emerging from the lymphoid tissue, and they help prevent germs from entering the body through the mouth or nasal cavity. They contain a high amount of white blood cells as well, helping them fight and kill germs as well. If these become infected, you may experience difficulty swallowing, sore throat, ear pain, loss of appetite, bad breath, or have tender lymph nodes. A throat specialist can help treat this ENT problem and if it worsens, they may suggest removal through surgery as well.
- Ear infection: An ear infection is often caused by the presence of bacteria or a virus in the ear canal. It may also be offset by another condition, such as a common cold. An ear specialist doctor can help provide earache remedies and ear infection treatment. The pain and infection stem from the swelling that occurs within the ear, which causes an obstruction of the tubes, which then further leads to the build-up of fluid. This may lead to dizziness or a loss in balance as well.
- Hearing loss: This condition commonly occurs in older people, but may also affect other individuals if they have experienced an injury or were exposed to a great deal of loud noise. Hearing loss may also occur due to diabetes, meningitis, mumps, or other such diseases. An ear specialist doctor is always referred to for this condition, and they may provide hearing aids that are the right fit for you.
- Tinnitus: A constant ringing in ears or buzzing noise can be a symptom of tinnitus. This may occur in one ear or both. It’s important to note that tinnitus isn’t a medical condition - rather, it is a symptom of another ENT problem. This could include ear infections, concussions, loss of hearing, high blood pressure, tumours, or other such problems which must be looked at by an ear specialist doctor.
- Allergies: Some allergies caused by pollen, dust, mould, or other small particles are treated by ear nose throat specialists (ENT) as these allergies can affect the entire area. Allergies can cause redness, swelling, watery eyes, sneezing, and more.These are also known as sinus allergies and with the right care and treatment, can be controlled. MFine has a health package specifically for this purpose. The package name is Allergy Risk Assessment, which is an extremely useful package for treatment of constant allergies.
Other ENT problems such as tumours, nasal deviations, migraines, loss of smell, snoring, salivary gland stones and others are also treated by ENT specialist doctors. If you experience any symptoms related to the parts of the body in the head and neck region, consult a doctor online for a diagnosis. The earlier an online ENT consultation is when symptoms begin to appear, the quicker the problem can be addressed. This will prevent the symptoms from worsening or causing other conditions to develop.
During this pandemic, it is highly advisable to opt for a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home. If you want more detailed information on the above-mentioned conditions, you can refer to our in-depth guides on common health queries.
When should you contact ENT Specialists Online | Acute vs Chronic Conditions
It is not necessary for you to visit an ENT specialist if you are facing some disease. The frequency of the condition plays a huge role in determining if a doctor is to be alerted or not. For instance, if you have acute conditions, which come suddenly but are not frequent, it can be treated by a general physician or at home. An example of such a condition is strep throat.
On the other hand, chronic conditions come back repeatedly even after being resolved, such as lumps or ear infections. If an acute condition becomes chronic, it is better to talk to your primary care physician about getting a referral for an ENT specialist.
Rhinoplasty and Nose Jobs | Can Online ENT doctors perform these tasks?
Online ENT doctors can perform these tasks. The list of ENT specialists for these tasks can also include certified Facial Plastic surgeons.
How can the Online ENT Consultation Portal on MFine help?
At MFine, we provide the best quality care and aim to make healthcare more accessible. Our ENT specialist doctors are all highly recommended and are experienced professionals in their field. Use the MFine app to find leading ENT specialists nearby, or a nearby ENT clinic. You can chat with a doctor online or speak with top ENT specialists through call or video consultation.
How often should I visit an ENT specialist near me?
You must visit an ENT doctor regularly if you are diagnosed with an ear, nose or throat related disease/infection until it is healed. If you are not diagnosed with any such disease, then it is advised to visit an ENT specialist once a year for a general checkup.
What can I expect during my first Online ENT Doctor Appointment
The first thing an ENT specialist will do will be to review your medical history and any specific symptoms/conditions/allergies you are facing/have faced in the past. They will then proceed to perform a thorough examination to check your health. They will check your ears, nose, and throat with an instrument known as an otoscope. The ENT specialist may also examine your face, head, and neck.
Depending on your diagnosis, the doctor may recommend further testing. This includes biopsy or endoscopy to get a detailed report. They may also prescribe medications if required. In certain cases, they may also advise you to get a surgery or other interventions for something very specific in nature.
How can an Online ENT Doctor assist you during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Over the course of the second wave of the pandemic, many changes in policies and lockdowns have taken place. Each state has been regulating the lockdown periods as per their daily case rates. In such times, there is no guarantee of accessing healthcare facilities on a daily basis, especially since the medical resources are stretched thin due to the sudden spike in cases. This is why we at MFine are dedicated to bridging the gap between the need for doctor consultations and doctors online. Due to the symptoms of the virus, online ENT consultations are of immense importance, and continue to play a vital role in ensuring the safety and correct medication of all individuals and families reaching out for assistance.
If you notice any symptoms of COVID-19, you should get in touch with a doctor through an online medical consultation at the earliest. Symptoms of COVID-19 include flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cold, cough, and body ache. While there are no symptoms of COVID-19 on the ears, it is important to ensure the safety of the body as a whole. If you are unable to meet a doctor due to the lockdown, we advise you to search for “ear clinic near me” to get immediate assistance. While some of these clinics may be closed physically, they are all functioning online and will be easily reachable.
There are many similarities in the symptoms of the flu and COVID-19, for instance, both diseases cause fever and body ache. However, a key difference between the two is the presence of shortness of breath in the case of COVID-19. Many COVID-19 infected people suffer from shortness of breath, and if it is coupled with any other nose/lung infection, it could become fatal. It is highly advised to visit a nose doctor nearby if you are facing any shortness of breath! You can even opt to visit a throat doctor nearby if you wish to and they will be able to assist you as well. Another symptom of COVID-19 is the presence of sore throat, for which it is highly advised to reach out to a throat doctor at the earliest. Hence, it is safe to say that if you are facing any of the basic symptoms of COVID-19, we advise you to reach out to any of our ENT specialists to get the best treatment and medication online.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Frequently Asked Questions on ENT Near Me
What does an ENT specialist near by do?
Ear nose throat specialists, more commonly known as ENT specialist doctors, have a self-explanatory name. They are physicians who primarily deal with the head and neck area, with a focus on the ears, nose, and throat. They diagnose and treat different types of ENT diseases and disorders.
What conditions does a nose doctor near by treat?
What procedures do ENT doctors nearby do?
An ENT can offer medical treatment for various ENT problems, and ENT specialist doctors also perform common surgeries, such as deviated nasal septum treatment, sinus surgeries, thyroid removal, and eardrum repairs.
When should you see an ENT specialist?
If you notice any growths, infections, pain, or other such abnormalities, you should see an ENT specialist doctor. If you have seasonal allergies or sinus allergies, you should also see an ENT specialist for proper medication and care. You can consult with the best ENT specialists online through the MFine app for immediate advice.
What is a full ENT examination?
A full ENT examination, conducted by an ENT specialist doctor, is a proper examination of the ears, nose, and throat, as well as the head and neck region which includes the lymph nodes. This is done with a headlight and mirror in order to inspect all the tubes and cavities closely to make sure everything is in proper condition and functioning optimally.
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App