Dr. Vivekanandan Shanmugam
- Surgical Gastroenterologist
- 25+ Years Experience
Acid Reflux Disease (jiiaradi)
Alcoholic Liver Disease
inflammatory Bowel Disease (Kronor disease and ulcerative colitis) with
irritable bowel Syndrome
Pregnancy Gastrointestinal problems
Liver Disease Treatment
Paul bladder (pilari) Stone Treatment
peptic / Treatment of Gastric Ulcer Treatment
Hemorrhoids Treatment of
Inflammatory Bell Disease (IBD) Treatment of Gastritis
Glue Colitis Treatment
Paul Bladder (Pilari) Stone Treatment
Managing DirectorRPS Hospital, Chennai2021 - Present
Regsitrar , liver unitNHS Trust, Birmingham2003 - 2008
Senior Consultant, Institute of HPB & Liver TransplantationGlobal Hospitals Group, Chennai2010 - 2014
Head Of Kmch Liver InstituteKmch Liver Institute, Coimbatore2014 - 2019
ConsultantKauvery Hospital, Chennai2018 - 2019
Lead Liver Transplant SurgeonSims Hospital (Srm Institutes For Medical Science), Chennai2019 - Present
MRCSRoyal College of Edinberg2002
FRCSIntercollegiate Exyt Exam2007
Liver Transplant Society of India
About Dr. Vivekanandan Shanmugam
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vivekanandan Shanmugam specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vivekanandan Shanmugam ?
- MBBS from Annamalai University
- MRCS from Royal College of Edinberg
- FRCS from Intercollegiate Exyt Exam
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Vivekanandan Shanmugam ?
- Acid Reflux Disease (jiiaradi)
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- inflammatory Bowel Disease (Kronor disease and ulcerative colitis) with
- irritable bowel Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Pregnancy Gastrointestinal problems
- Liver Inflammation
- Liver Disease
- Liver Disease Treatment
- gyastraitisa treating
- Paul bladder (pilari) Stone Treatment
- peptic / Treatment of Gastric Ulcer Treatment
- Appendicitis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids Treatment of
- Inflammatory Bell Disease (IBD) Treatment of Gastritis
- Glue Colitis Treatment
- Acidity Treatment
- Paul Bladder (Pilari) Stone Treatment
How many years of experience of Dr. Vivekanandan Shanmugam has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vivekanandan Shanmugam ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vivekanandan Shanmugam using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vivekanandan Shanmugam .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.