Dr. Vanuli Bajpai
- 16+ Years Experience
LASIK Eye Surgery
Mini Scleral Contact Lens
Diabetic Retinopathy Screening/ Treatment
Eye Exercises for Double Vision
Scleral Contact Lens
MBBSLala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut2004
MS - OphthalmologyJawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research2008
Awards & Recognitions
Gold Medal, M.S. Ophthalmology2008
Certificate of Honour in Medicine in Final Professional-Part II M.B.B.S. examination2003
Smt. Saubhagyamati Devi Tyagi Gold Medal for standing first in aggregate of Pathology, Medicine, Surgery, & Obstetrics and Gynecology2003
Certificate of Honor in Ophthalmology in Final Professional-Part I M.B.B.S. examination2002
Delhi Medical Council
Indian Medical Association
Delhi Medical Association
All India Ophthalmology Society
Vitreo-Retina Society of India
Delhi Ophthalmology Society
International Council of Ophthalmology
About Dr. Vanuli Bajpai
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vanuli Bajpai specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vanuli Bajpai?
- MBBS from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut
- MS - Ophthalmology from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- (JIPMER) from Puducherry
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Vanuli Bajpai?
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Mini Scleral Contact Lens
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening/ Treatment
- Ophthalmologic examinations
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Exercises for Double Vision
- Ocular toxoplasmosis
- Scleral Contact Lens
- Retina Examination
How many years of experience of Dr. Vanuli Bajpai has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vanuli Bajpai?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vanuli Bajpai using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vanuli Bajpai.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.