Available on MFine
- General Physician
- 17+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS (ST.Johns Medical College) -2004,
Fellowship in Family Medicine(CMC Vellore)-2017, Palliative Care (Indian Association of Palliative Care) 2019
About Dr. Ranjini
Dr. Ranjini Tandon is one of the best General Physicians in T-Nagar, Chennai. She has over 15 years of experience as a General Physician. She studied and completed MBBS,Fellowship in Family Medicine and Palliative Care... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ranjini specializes in?
Dr. Ranjini specializes as a Physician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ranjini ?
Dr. Ranjini has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from (ST.Johns Medical College) -2004,
- Fellowship in Family Medicine from (CMC Vellore)-2017, Palliative Care (Indian Association of Palliative Care) 2019
How many years of experience of Dr. Ranjini has?
Dr. Ranjini has 17+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ranjini ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ranjini using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ranjini .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Ranjini available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Ranjini , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.