Available on MFine
Dr. Kishore Kotha
English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada
- Pediatric Neurologist
- 17+ Years Experience
68412 Karnataka Medical Council, 2004
Check Availability Later
MBBSKempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore, 2004
MD (Pediatrics) Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga, 2009
Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology and EpilepsyBharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University - 2012
About Dr. Kishore Kotha
"Consultant Pediatric Neurologist. Nurture the developing brains" ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Kishore Kotha specializes in?
Dr. Kishore Kotha specializes as a Pediatric Neurologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Kishore Kotha ?
Dr. Kishore Kotha has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore, 2004
- MD (Pediatrics) from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga, 2009
- Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University - 2012
How many years of experience of Dr. Kishore Kotha has?
Dr. Kishore Kotha has 17+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kishore Kotha ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Kishore Kotha using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Kishore Kotha .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Kishore Kotha available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Kishore Kotha , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.