Available on MFine
Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 23+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
Fellow D'Advanced Gynae Endos Bombay Endoscopy Academy and Centre for Minimally Invasive Surgery (Beams), Mumbai
About Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar
Dr Gandhali specializes in all Gynaec routine problems like PCOD, Fibroids, Ovarian cysts, that women encounter in their daily lives. As an expert for late Marriage and high-risk pregnancies, her Surgical expertise and Laparoscopy has helped in treating many women from different age groups.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar specializes in?
Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar ?
Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from BOMBAY UNIV,1997
- DGO from CPS BOMBAY,2001.
- Fellow D'Advanced Gynae Endos from Bombay Endoscopy Academy and Centre for Minimally Invasive Surgery (Beams), Mumbai
How many years of experience of Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar has?
Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar has 23+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Gandhali Deorukhkar , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.