Book MRI Scan Brain in Noida
- Anomalies in development and structure
- Inflammatory diseases
- Damaged blood vessels
- Mental illnesses
- Headaches, dizziness, weakness, hazy vision, or seizures
- Chronic disorders, such as multiple sclerosis
Request a Call Back
Lab Infrastructure in Noida
Noida is located in Northern India and has some of the country’s greatest healthcare and medical facilities. Tier 2 cities are the ones that it belongs to. Nearly 50 private and public hospitals and 100 diagnostic facilities and general clinics have been established in Noida to give best-in-class medical solutions to a wide range of patients.
Noida has a large number of private, public, and hospital-based laboratories that specialise in many types of tests. These tests are carried out under the supervision of experts who have a high level of skill in testing a variety of health issues that necessitate the highest care and experience.
People are more exposed to health illnesses and bad health conditions due to fast development and changing living environments. One of the most common causes of illness among Noida residents is respiratory difficulties. In addition, water-borne infections are widespread in this area because the water is clearly contaminated. People are also susceptible to life-threatening infections such as malaria and dengue fever during the monsoons.
If you face any of the following diseases, you can consult a doctor on the MFine app and have some tests through MFine lab’s partner.
Why book an MRI Scan Brain?
An MRI scan is performed to check the brain and/or spinal cord in the event of any injuries, structural abnormalities, or other disorders, such as:
- Anomalies that occur at birth
- Malformations of the veins
- Multiple sclerosis, hypoxic encephalopathy, and encephalomyelitis are examples of degenerative disorders.
- Hematoma in the subdural space
- Degeneration or herniation of the spinal discs
- Preparing for spinal operations such as nerve decompression or spinal fusion
What all tests are included in the MRI Scan Brain?
Computed tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), and single-photon emission (SPECT) scans are some of the imaging modalities used in MRI Scan Brain.
Computed tomography (CT) scan: A CT scan can help with diagnosis by revealing the damaged area of the brain. CT scans can be used to promptly diagnose brain haemorrhage and assess whether someone who has had a stroke can safely receive intravenous clot-dissolving medication.
PET scans use radioactive isotopes infused into the circulation to create two- and three-dimensional images of brain activity. PET scans can be used to assess persons with epilepsy or certain memory impairments and detect changes in the brain after an injury.
(SPECT) scan: This is a type of nuclear imaging test that can be used to assess certain aspects of the brain.
What preparation is required for the MRI Scan Brain?
Before going for the X-ray, there are several preparations and precautions required.
- Choose your attire, keeping comfort in mind, or you might need to slip into hospital gowns to ease out the process.
- Metal artefacts, such as jewellery, eyeglasses, dentures, and hairpins can cause MRI pictures to be distorted. Therefore, leave them at home.
- It is advised to inform the doctor about any underlying problems and your family’s health.
- Any supplements you have been consuming currently or in the past must be informed to the treating doctor.
- Also, if you have any allergies, do not forget to mention those.
- Any internal device or implant should be disclosed to your doctor, such as a heart pacemaker or a medicine pump. If you have a heart pacemaker, you should not undergo an MRI scan.
- If you are claustrophobic, you should tell your doctor. The doctor may give you medicine to help you relax throughout the process.
- Anti-anxiety medicine is frequently given to children prior to procedures to help them relax.
Besides this, if there is any other information, you will be updated about the same.
What is the average cost of the MRI Scan Brain in Noida?
The cost of MRI Scan Brain depends on the city, the lab partner, the specific recommendations made by the physician, and some other factors. The average cost of this test in Noida ranges from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000. We highly recommend looking up the actual cost at the time of booking the appointment.
How to book an MRI Scan Brain in Noida?
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a doctor's prescription mandatory for an MRI scan?
Yes, a doctor’s note is mandatory for getting an MRI scan done.
Are there any discounts running on MFine for MRI scans?
You can avail of up to 50% discount on MFine for MRI scans. This may vary based on your location and the preferred lab partner.
Will I get a report analysis after the test?
Yes, your report analysis will be done by an expert doctor for free on the MFine app.
Are there any packages available on MFine for scans?
Yes, there is the Healthy Heart Package and Complete Pollution Package that you can avail of through MFine. These packages include multiple scans to detect problems or diseases.
Can I reschedule my appointment for the MRI scan test?
Yes, you can easily reschedule the appointment for an MRI scan with the MFine app. Just go to the app, and there is an option to reschedule the appointment.
Is the Brain MRI scan covered by the Insurance?
The majority of MRIs are covered by health insurance. An MRI may also require pre-authorisation for some insurance plans before it can be conducted. To be on the safe side, contact your insurance agent.
Can I talk during an MRI scan?
Yes. The technologist will communicate with you throughout the exam. You can also talk to the technologist or ask questions at various times.
What are the risks of an MRI scan of the brain?
MRI cannot be conducted in the following patients due to the strong use of the magnet:
- Pacemakers that have been implanted
- Certain intrauterine contraceptive devices
- Cochlear implants
- Internal metallic objects such as bullets or shrapnel and surgical clips, pins, plates, staples, screws, and stents are contraindicated for MRI
- MRI is not recommended for pregnant women
- If contrast dye is employed, an allergic reaction to the dye is possible
Why would a neurologist order a brain MRI?
Stroke, traumatic brain injury, brain and spinal cord tumours, inflammation, infection, vascular abnormalities, epilepsy-related brain damage, improperly developing brain regions, and various neurodegenerative illnesses are all diagnosed with MRI.
Why Is MRI Important?
MRI scans can provide critical information on the brain, spine, joints, and internal organs by vividly displaying the difference between healthy and sick tissue. It has no known negative effects and can help with early disease detection and therapy. Your physician will be able to determine the most appropriate treatment for you with less difficulty.
How can you calm yourself before an MRI scan?
- Simple meditation is like focusing on your breathing.
- Close your eyes or wear a sleeping mask
- Choose your tunes
- If nothing suits, talk to your technicians
Why should one have an MRI scan of the brain?
A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan of the brain is a non-invasive imaging procedure that produces detailed images of the brain and surrounding tissues. An MRI allows your doctor to view your brain without requiring surgery to check for disorders or damage. Instead, the photos can help your doctor establish a diagnosis and prescribe the best treatment for your problem.
What Causes the Noise in the scanner?
The electrical current surging within the wires of the gradient magnet causes the scanner’s noise. The main magnetic field is in opposition to the current in the wires; the stronger the field, the louder the gradient noise.
What are the uses of MRI scans?
MRI is used to detect issues with the brain, spinal cord, skeleton, chest, lungs, belly, pelvis, wrists, hands, ankles, and feet, among other things. In some situations, it can produce clear images of bodily components that aren’t visible with an X-ray, CAT scan, or ultrasound.
Can you drink or eat before an MRI scan?
You shouldn’t have to do anything to prepare for a head MRI. You may be able to eat, drink, and take your medications normally. However, if your doctor ordered a scan for another part of your body, such as your abdomen, you may be told not to drink or eat for four to six hours before the test.