CT Scan PNS is a diagnostic procedure where rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross-sectional images of the PNS. Doctors prescribe the scan for numerous reasons. However, the scan is mainly processed to-
– Diagnose the issue of face swelling.
– Detect the presence of any tumors.
– Examine the causes of frequent bloody noses.
– Detect congenital disabilities related to sinuses.
– Diagnose chronic sinusitis.
– As a part of primary surgical checkups.
– Detect the presence of any fluid in the sinus cavities.
– Diagnose suspected deviated nasal septum.
– Check for polyps or injury in the sinus cavity.
– Confirm a sinus infection.
If you have any associated disorders or health issues, you should take a CT scan of PNS right away. In this case, MFine can assist you in booking CT scan PNS in Pune effortlessly.