Suffering from chest pain?
Mfine can help you find the top Cardiologists in Chennai. See reviews and ratings from thousands of patients who have booked an online consultation with our certified doctors.
(286 Ratings )
3355 Cardiologists in Chennai
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
cases done by Cardiologists
Cardiology Infrastructure in Chennai.
Situated in Tamil Nadu, Chennai is India’s one of the top developed cities. Chennai’s health department is progressing by readily adding top-notch advanced machines and high technology equipment to easily perform complex health operations. The city boasts of over 100 private and government health centers spread throughout, with proficient staff that treat patients with utmost care. Such facilities have made the health system efficient, and helped Chennai make its place in the top tier of developing cities.
Chennai is still expanding its health facilities in various specialties across the city to treat complex health issues of patients. Cardiology is one such notable specialty. Cardiology is related to the cardiovascular system that includes some vital organs of the body, such as the heart and arteries. Apollo Hospitals at Greams Road, Vijaya Group of Hospitals, Gleneagles Global Health City at Perumbakkam, Fortis Malar Hospital at Adyar, Apollo Hospital at Vanagaram are some of the hospitals that are known for their cardiology section.
Apart from this, Chennai’s health infrastructure includes 150+ diagnostic centers, where all tests and treatments are performed with extreme care and under the supervision of experts. There are laboratories present in Chennai city. If you are confused about how to find the best cardiologist for yourself in Chennai, let us help you out there.
How to Find a Good Cardiologist in Chennai?
Chennai is a tier-2 city with a nice availability of cardiologists across all areas. To find a good cardiologist in Chennai, you can rely on MFine. We help you connect with the top cardiologist from your city.
Step 1: Set your location as Chennai
Step 2: Search for Cardiologist
Step 3: You can set the filters based on experience, language, location, availability, gender, and hospital.
Step 4: You can also sort by earliest availability, nearest location, and most experienced Cardiologist.
How to Choose a Cardiologist?
On the MFine app, you can connect with the best cardiologist nearby for all cardiology-related problems or conditions. You can choose a cardiologist for yourself based on the doctor's years of experience, preferred language, gender, and availability.
How to Book an Online Consultation with a Cardiologist on MFine?
To book an online consultation
- Select the cardiologist
- Add patient details like name, gender, and age
- Start your consultation
You can also download the MFine app and avail of consultation on the go.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a Cardiologist consultation in Chennai?
The average cost of a cardiologist consultation in Chennai is Rs 400 onwards. The cost might vary based on the severity of your condition.
Should I go to the Cardiologist during Covid?
While the cases are currently in control in Chennai, you can avoid the risk by opting for an online consultation. If you plan to visit a cardiologist in Chennai for an in-person consultation, wear a mask, maintain social distancing and use hand sanitizer frequently during your commute.
Can I book an instant online consultation with a Cardiologist in Chennai?
Yes, you can book an instant online consultation with a cardiologist in Chennai through MFine. You can sort by earliest availability and connect with the cardiologist immediately. You will be asked a few preliminary questions based on your condition before the consultation.
Can I book a follow-up consultation with the same Cardiologist in Chennai?
Yes, you can book a follow-up consultation with a cardiologist in Chennai. Further, if your previous case is closed, you will get the option ‘Consult again.’
Step 1: Go to Health files > My consultations
Step 2: Check the closed case
Step 3: Select the option of ‘Consult Again’
How to prepare for a video consultation with a Cardiologist?
For your video consultation with a cardiologist, make sure there’s enough lighting so that your child can be accessed properly. Also, take care of their comfort level.
How can I download the prescription shared by my Cardiologist?
Follow these steps to download the prescription shared by your cardiologist:
Step 1: Go to My consultations
Step 2: Open the Case
Step 3: Click on the prescription
Step 4: Click on Download PDF
What technology do cardiologists employ to diagnose and treat patients?
Ultrasound, MRI, CT scans, SPECT, PET, X-ray, and scans are some imaging tests for which technology is used in Cardiology. Cardiologists also employ other cutting-edge technological devices to provide safe and effective cardiac diagnosis and treatment according to a patient's specific condition.
In which health issues Cardiology can benefit us?
Cardiology treats health issues related to the heart of the cardiovascular system. Some critical issues like heart attack, artery disease, heart defects or cardiovascular system infections, and related disorders are also treated in cardiology. In Chennai, there are several options available to choose from. Book an appointment with an expert cardiologist in Chennai through MFine.
What are some Dos and Don’ts for heart health?
A healthy heart and an efficient cardiovascular system can increase life expectancy. Here are some changes you can make in your routine to maintain heart health over the life
- Morning walk.
- Practicing various breathing diseases to increase lung volume and capacity.
- Eating clean and healthy food.
- Visiting cardiologists in specific intervals.
- Maintain a proper sleep cycle
- Exercising regularly.
- Eating oily junk food.
- Eating food products of refined grains added sugar or over-consuming sweets.
- Stress and anxiety.
- Staying un-hydrated.
What procedures do Cardiologists follow during treatments?
Cardiologists follow a variety of procedures to find out the underlying issue of the problem and treat it accordingly. General procedures like pulse palpation and auscultation are used to determine the health of your heart through pulse rates. Procedures like coronary angiography, thrombolytic therapy, defibrillation, etc., are also performed under cardiology.
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
- Treatment for Cardiac Catheterization
- Treatment for Cardiovascular Disease
- Treatment for Carotid Ultrasound
- Treatment for Chronic Pulmonary Embolism
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
- Treatment for Diastolic Dysfunction
- Treatment for Drug induced tachycardia
- Treatment for Dyslipidemia
- Treatment for Electrocardiogram
- Treatment for Electrophysiological Testing of the Heart?
- Treatment for Exertional angina
- Treatment for Heart Transplant
- Treatment for Holter Monitor and Event Monitor
- Treatment for Hyperlipidemia
- Treatment for Hypertension
- Treatment for Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Treatment for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Treatment for Infective pericarditis
- Treatment for Ischemic Cardiomyopathy
- Treatment for left ventriculomegaly in anomaly scan
- Treatment for Musculoskeletal Chest Pain
- Treatment for Myocardial Bridging
- Treatment for Myocardial Infarct
- Treatment for myocardial infarction
- Treatment for Non-cardiac chest pain
- Treatment for Non-specific chest pain
- Treatment for Palpitations
- Treatment for Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Treatment for Prinzmetals Angina
- Treatment for Repeated Ectopics
- Treatment for Rheumatic Aortic (Valve) Stenosis
- Treatment for Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Treatment for Rheumatic Mitral Stenosis
- Treatment for Stable Angina
- Treatment for SVT Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Treatment for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Treatment for Systlic Heart Failure
- Treatment for Unstable Angina
- Treatment for VPCs
Cardiologists in Chennai
Other Specialities in Chennai
Top Hospitals on MFine
Axon Specialty Hospital
Kangaroo Care Hospital
KIMS BiBi Hospital
Sunshine Hospitals, Secunderabad
Ovum Hospital, Hoskote
Ovum Hospital, Banashankari
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App