Urologists: Doctors for Urinary Tract Treatment
Last updated on 22 October 2021
A urology doctor or a “best urologist near me” is a physician specializing in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. If a patient is suffering from a condition related to the bladder, ureters, urethra, adrenal glands, and kidneys, the doctor doing the treatment is called a urologist.
In women, a “urologist near me treats conditions involving the urinary and reproductive tract. You can also consult an online “urologist near me who is female, as per your comfort and preference.
MFine offers “Female urologist near me” online consultations with some of the top urologists near me. We make your searches for “Best urologist near me” and “urologist online consultation” by pointing you to the best platform where you can seek help from the best urologist near me in the comfort of your home. Additionally, you can seek our help to book a urologist near me online appointment for a second opinion in case you are not sure about the course of treatment referred by your existing urologist.
If you or a loved one was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past, consider taking a COVID-19 antibody test to test your immunity levels.
Table of Contents
- When should I consult a Urologist?
- What does a Urology Doctor online do?
- What does the Best Urologist near me treat?
- Do urology patients need a COVID-19 test?
- COVID-19 guidelines to follow while visiting a Urologist:
- How can I prepare for an appointment with a Urologist doctor online?
- Other specialties offered by urologist online:
When should I consult a Urologist?
If you have the following problems in your urinary tract you should visit a urologist;
- If your urine has blood.
- If you are leaking urine.
- If there is any difficulty in passing urine.
- If you have pain in your back,
- If there is a burning sensation while urinating.
- If there is an increase in urine frequency.
- If you have urine that is cloudy.
- If you have lingering stomach pain.
- If there is severe constipation.
- If you have blocked urine.
The symptoms that occur only in men are;
- Pelvic area pain.
- If there is an Erectile dysfunction.
- If there is a decrease in sexual desire.
- Testicular mass
What does a Urology Doctor online do?
Urology specialists near me treat various conditions affecting the urinary system and male reproductive system. Men can consult “urology clinic near me” online for conditions like prostate gland enlargement, infertility, erectile dysfunction, interstitial cystitis, kidney diseases & stones, prostatitis, urinary tract infection, varicoceles and cancers of kidneys/bladder/testicle/penis/adrenal glands.
For women, a female urologist near me online can treat bladder prolapse, interstitial cysts, kidney stones and UTIs. Other female urology problems include urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, and cancers of the kidneys/bladder/adrenal glands.
What does the Best Urologist near me treat?
Urinary Tract infection is a condition that affects your urinary system. Some of the places which get affected due to UTI are the kidney, urethra, bladder and ureters. It is a medical condition that is more common in women than in men. Symptoms include abnormal or frequent urination, incontinence, pain, vomiting, nausea, chills, and fever. Consult “Best urologist near me” online on MFine for instant appointments and convenient video consultation.
Male infertility is caused due to semen deficiencies in undescended testicles, leading to abnormal sperm production. This can either be a genetic defect or a condition triggered due to infections like gonorrhoea, chlamydia or HIV. Varicoceles or enlarged vein of the sac under the penis could also be a reason. Infertility affects 7% of men and needs immediate attention either from a “urologist online consultation” or a “fertility speciality near me” to be treated. Contact online “urology clinic near me” on MFine to learn more about infertility and its underlying causes.
Incontinence is a medical condition in which the individual has no control over bladder functionality. It can be caused due to various lifestyle-based conditions like pregnancy, childbirth or menopause. It can also be caused due to an enlarged prostate or prostate cancer. It is a common medical condition in older women since it weakens the pelvic muscles. A “urologist online consultation near me using “Best urologist near me” on MFine can help connect you with”best urologists near me” who will be able to provide you with the right treatment plan for your condition. We make your searches for “urologist doctor near me easier in this way.
Damaged kidneys and kidney failure symptoms include high blood pressure, swelling of the hands and ankles, and others. A fatal condition requires immediate medical intervention and care. The initial signs of a kidney disease vary from itchiness and irregular sleep patterns to blood in urine and frequent urination. Furthermore, kidney diseases are caused due to the build-up of excess fluid in the body and need to be treated immediately. Contact “urologist near me online on MFine for the best treatment options for kidney disease.
A very common condition in men over 50, an enlarged prostate gland could be due to an infection or prostate cancer. The common symptoms of an enlarged prostate can vary from feeble signs like frequent urination and a weak urinary stream to obvious symptoms like difficulty in urinating and a urinary stream that is not uniform. However, an enlarged prostate is not a critical condition and is rather considered as a common course of ageing in men. It is best to consult a “urologist near me” online or a urine infection doctor on MFine for the best medical advice.
So if you’re searching online for a “urologist near me”, look no further. MFine offers you an easy-to-use online consultation platform where you can choose to speak to some highly qualified “best urologist near me” and urologist specialists near me across India with just a click of a button. Download the MFine app and schedule a urologist online appointment today!
Do urology patients need a COVID-19 test?
- You need to get an RT PCR test for COVID-19 only if you are going through a urologic surgery or procedure. You should have a test done within 72 hours of the procedure, with the result, not a day old.
- If you are tested positive for COVID-19, your appointment will be postponed until necessary to do the procedure.
- Book your urologist appointment online and get your symptoms analysed, to avoid any risk of spreading the virus or getting infected.
COVID-19 guidelines to follow while visiting a Urologist:
While visiting the best urologist near me you should follow the basic COVID-19 protocols which are
- Maintain social distance at all times and stand on the markers during queues
- Wear a surgical mask and if possible wear a cloth mask too covering your nose and mouth properly. The double mask helps in reducing the risk of catching the virus.
- Consult your urologist beforehand and ask for the safety protocols to be followed during the surgery.
- If you have any symptoms you can take an RT PCR Test or an HRCT Chest scan.
- Take your loved one with you if permitted by the urologist during the surgery for support.
- It is recommended to stay at home and find the best urologist near me rather than visiting the hospital. You can book your appointment and consult with a urologist online.
How can I prepare for an appointment with a Urologist doctor online?
Prepare yourself well for your appointment by following these simple steps:
- Check your camera and your microphone or headset. Make sure they are working properly beforehand.
- Find a place in your home that has strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. Also, make sure your battery is full on your mobile phone or laptop.
- To avoid any interruptions, stay in a quiet room
- Have someone with you during the appointment to make it easier to answer your questions. Inform the doctor in the beginning if you have anyone present by your side.
- Give a small brief of your medical history and your current symptoms.
- Note down the takeaways and the suggestions provided by the doctor. Also, make note of the important information that will be useful for other lab or physical tests.
- If your symptoms do not change or worsen follow up with your urologist and keep in touch for any possible query.
Other specialties offered by urologist online:
Our best urologist near me also specialise in:
- Reconstructive Urology
- Endo – Urology
- Neuro – Urology
- Female Urology
- Pediatric Urology
- Kidney Transplants
66228 cases done by Urologists
List of 347 Top Urologists in India
Frequently Asked Questions on Urologist Near Me
Top Urologist online across India
- Urologist in Bangalore
- Urologist in Hyderabad
- Urologist in Kolkata
- Urologist in Chennai
- Urologist in Mumbai
- Urologist in Delhi
- Urologist in Gurgaon
- Urologist in Chandigarh
- Urologist in Pune
- Urologist in Noida
- Urologist in Surat
- Urologist in Lucknow
- Urologist in Kanpur
- Urologist in Nagpur
- Urologist in Visakhapatnam
- Urologist in Thane
- Urologist in Bhopal
- Urologist in Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Urologist in Patna
- Urologist in Ghaziabad
- Urologist in Ludhiana
- Urologist in Agra
- Urologist in Madurai
- Urologist in Nashik
- Urologist in Faridabad
Top Hospitals on mfine
Axon Specialty Hospital
Kangaroo Care Hospital
KIMS BiBi Hospital
Sunshine Hospitals, Secunderabad
Ovum Hospital, Hoskote
Ovum Hospital, Banashankari
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App