Book Total Calcium Test in Mumbai
Avail Total Calcium test in Mumbai Through MFine. You can book your Total Calcium test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Total Calcium test sample collection; the test reports will be available for download within 48 hours. Total Calcium test is usually recommended for diagnosing conditions like high vitamin D, hypercalcemia, and others.... View more
Request a Call Back
How to book a Total Calcium test in Mumbai?
Lab infrastructure in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of India’s leading cities. It excels in various sectors, and health care is one of them. Mumbai has some of India’s biggest and best hospitals and clinics. The medical services provided here match the global level. Hospitals and medical centers in Mumbai operate 24/7 and have established their reputation for providing optimum care. Being a huge city, you can find small clinics and test labs in various parts of the city. These labs offer efficient and quick test results. The results are done by qualified professionals, and hence the results are accurate as well. One of the most common diseases in the city of Mumbai is a heart attack. It is because of the lavish lifestyle of the people.
Why book a Total Calcium test?
- If you have a condition that is affecting your calcium level then you need to book a Total Calcium Test if you are experiencing high or low calcium levels. Certain conditions like cancers cause calcium decrease in the blood. These tests help in identifying any such serious illnesses. It calculates the total calcium count in our body bound and unbound, which doctors can use in diagnosing disease. A basic metabolic panel is a test that measures other substances in the blood, including calcium and different minerals.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the Total Calcium test measure?
- The total Calcium test measures the level of calcium and other minerals in our blood. Since it is a blood-based test most of the diagnoses are based on illnesses related to blood. To monitor blood sugar levels, glucose tests are done by doctors. Hyperglycemia or High blood sugar levels are signs of diabetes or insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is the case when the body does not respond to insulin. Kidney function tests are conducted to measure the working condition of your kidneys. It Includes blood urea nitrogen (BUN), creatinine, and eGFR.If you have vitamin D deficiency symptoms, then your doctor will recommend a vitamin D test. Lack of optimum phosphorus levels can cause kidney, liver, and certain bone diseases. This test is performed to see how much phosphorus is in your blood.
What Preparation is needed for the Total Calcium test?
- The Total Calcium test does not require any preparation. Therefore, it is a routine check-up and can be done without any special preparations; although, if you are on any medications, it is best to inform the doctor. Also, if you have multiple tests scheduled, you need to prepare accordingly.
What Happens to Your Test Sample?
What Do Abnormal Results Indicate?
An abnormal result means your calcium levels are not proper. If your calcium levels are not normal, they will be recorded in your tests. An abnormal result is observed in the case of an illness. Due to calcium deficiency, you get certain diseases like Kidney disease, Magnesium deficiency. Hypoparathyroidism is a condition in which your parathyroid glands produce too little parathyroid hormone. Abnormal results help diagnose diseases which can then be followed up with proper treatment.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Palam Vihar, Mumbai?
Yes, you can easily avail of sample collection for the Total Calcium Test in any area of the city of Mumbai. With the help of the MFine app, booking and scheduling test appointments and sample collections are easier and more convenient. MFine gives you the ease of scheduling from home at preferred hours.
What is the cost of Total Calcium testing Mumbai?
Total Calcium Test price in Mumbai Varies depending on the location of the labs and the nearby area. The average price of the test is 180 INR. The starting price of total calcium tests in Kolkata is 75 INR and can exceed 700 INR.
I live in Gorakhpur. Can I book a Total Calcium test for my Father staying in Mumbai?
Yes, you can book a total calcium test for any of your friends and family members. MFine is an app that aims to ease the booking and scheduling of tests. One can book tests in any part of the country from anywhere.
How can I reschedule my appointment for sample collection?
Rescheduling your sample collection for a total calcium test is extremely easy. All you have to do is reschedule the appointment on the MFine app, and our technicians will come and pick up your sample. Once the sample reaches the lab, the tests are conducted and results submitted.
Is the lab technician coming for the Total Calcium test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
When is the Total Calcium test recommended?
When you are experiencing low or high calcium levels in the body due to several diseases, including cancers, it is also a routine check-up and should be scheduled at regular intervals. Your doctor may also recommend this test to diagnose conditions such as high vitamin D or hypercalcemia.
Is a prescription required to book a Total Calcium Test?
Not necessarily. Since it is considered a routine check-up, it does not require any prescription from medical professionals. If in case you are asked for a prescription, it can easily be availed from any doctor.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines based on the results.
Is the Total Calcium test definitive?
Yes, it is a definitive result. Since the Total Calcium test measures the calcium level in the blood, it is considered a definitive test in diagnosing blood-related diseases. A total Calcium test helps measure the healthy working of the heart and kidney.
What are other tests usually recommended along with the Total Calcium test?
Total Calcium Tests are often recommended along with other routine tests. Blood tests and glucose tests are a part of the Total Calcium Test which help diagnose various serious illnesses.
What diseases can be detected through the Total Calcium test?
Hypercalcemia is one of the diseases which is most commonly diagnosed through a total calcium test. Besides that several other health conditions like kidney failure, excess of vitamin D and even cancers are diagnosed through the results of the Total Calcium Test.
How can I download my Total Calcium test report?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on the Total Calcium test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.