Book Total Calcium Test in Bangalore
Avail Total Calcium test in Bangalore through MFine. You can book your Total Calcium test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Total Calcium test sample collection; the test reports will be available for download within 48 hours. Total Calcium test is usually recommended for diagnosing health conditions like hypercalcemia, cancer, and other illnesses.... View more
Request a Call Back
How to book the Total Calcium test in Bangalore?
Lab infrastructure in Bangalore
Bangalore is India’s tier-1 city. It is the leading tech hub of the country. Since the lifestyle in Bangalore is fast-paced, heart diseases are prevalent in Bangalore. The healthcare sector of Bangalore is built to tackle this and other health issues. Bangalore has some of the best hospitals and medical centers. In Bangalore, one can guarantee to receive the most optimum care. Test labs in Bangalore are highly efficient and run by skilled professionals. One can opt for a health test in any of the labs in Bangalore with the help of the MFine app. These test labs provide accurate results within 24-48 hours. Since Bangalore is a big city, test labs are located in various parts of the cities for accessibility. If you want to book a Total Calcium Test in Bangalore, you can do it with the MFine app.
Why book a Total Calcium test?
- Doctors recommend a total calcium test as a routine check-up. If you are struggling with low calcium levels, you need to book a total calcium test. This test helps diagnose any illness related to calcium. It is also helpful in finding illnesses that are causing low or high calcium levels in the body.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the Total Calcium test measure?
- The total Calcium test measures the calcium level in your body. This test is done to diagnose illnesses that may be the cause of low or high calcium levels in your body. Hypercalcemia is one of the most common illnesses which is diagnosed with this test. Since this is a blood test, it is most helpful in diagnosing blood-related diseases. To monitor blood sugar levels, glucose tests are done by doctors. Hyperglycemia or High blood sugar levels are signs of diabetes or insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is the case when the body does not respond to insulin. Kidney function tests are conducted to measure the working condition of your kidneys. It Includes blood urea nitrogen (BUN), creatinine, and eGFR.If you have vitamin D deficiency symptoms, then your doctor will
What Preparation is needed for the Total Calcium test?
- Since the Total Calcium Test is a routine check-up, you don't need to do any preparation for it. However, if you have to get multiple blood tests done, it is recommended to prepare accordingly. In most cases, you have to fast for a few hours before the recommended test. If you are on any medications, then inform your doctor. Before a total calcium test, it is advised not to take antacids and diuretics for blood pressure.
What Happens to Your Test Sample?
What Do Abnormal Results Indicate?
An abnormal result means your calcium levels are not proper. If your calcium levels are not normal, they will be recorded in your tests. An abnormal result is observed in the case of an illness. Here are some common conditions that result in abnormal Total Calcium test results:
- High intake of vitamin D
- Paget's disease of the bone
- Different types of cancer
Abnormal calcium levels can lead to several other health conditions.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Indiranagar, Bangalore?
Yes, you can easily schedule an at-home sample collection in Bangalore. With the MFine app, you can enjoy this service from anywhere in Bangalore. Our lab technician will pick up the samples from your home. We instruct our technicians to follow safety protocols at all costs, even during sample pick-ups.
What is the cost of the Total Calcium test in Bangalore?
Total Calcium Test price in Bangalore may vary depending on the test type and also on the location of the lab. The average price of the test is 206 INR. The starting price of total calcium tests in Bangalore is 60 INR and can go as high as 600 INR.
I am staying in Chhattisgarh. Can I book the Total Calcium test for my Grandmother staying in Bangalore?
Yes, you can easily book a total calcium test in Bangalore from Chattisgarh or any other city. With the MFine app, you get the ease of scheduling tests in your or any other city. Browse through different labs and book an appointment as per your preference.
How can I reschedule my appointment for a Total Calcium test sample collection?
You can easily reschedule an appointment for sample collection. In the MFine app, select the day and time for sample collection, book the collection, and it will be done.
Is the lab technician coming for the Total Calcium test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
When is the Total Calcium test recommended?
Since it is a routine check-up, doctors can recommend this test as a part of your all-routine test. If you are experiencing illnesses in which your calcium level is affected, then the doctor advises a total calcium test. It is also done when your calcium level is high or low.
Is a prescription required to book a Total Calcium test?
No. You do not need a prescription to book a total calcium test. It is one of the routine tests and, therefore, can be done as a routine check-up without needing a prescription. Do get the test done if you feel like your calcium level is dropping or you might have a disease that could affect your calcium level.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines based on the results.
Is the Total Calcium test definitive?
Yes, it is definitive. Since this test counts the calcium level in our body, calcium is one of the major components of our bones. A total Calcium test is done to measure the working of your heart and kidneys. These tests help diagnose various disorders.
What are other tests usually recommended along with the Total Calcium test?
Along with the Total Calcium Test, doctors may recommend other blood tests as well. Since the Total Calcium test is also a routine check-up, it is prescribed and other routine check-ups. If a Total Calcium test is prescribed based on your illness, doctors may also prescribe other tests based on your illness.
What diseases can be detected through the Total Calcium test?
A total Calcium test is done to diagnose various illnesses. If your calcium level is high, your results may show Hypercalcemia. Issues in Parathyroid glands cause it. If not treated, Hypercalcemia can lead to other health issues. Besides, the Total Calcium test is also helpful in diagnosing other illnesses like cancers and high blood pressure.
How can I download my Total Calcium test report?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on the Total Calcium test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.