Book Serum Allergy Test in Mumbai
Avail Serum Allergy Test in Mumbai through MFine. You can book your Serum Allergy Test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Serum Allergy Test sample collection; the test reports will be available for download within 48 hours. Serum Allergy Test is usually recommended for people suffering from the following symptoms:
- Swelling of the skin
- Shortness of breath
- Mild itching
Request a Call Back
How to Book a Serum Allergy Test in Mumbai?
Lab Infrastructure in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of India’s most progressive cities, especially in terms of healthcare and medical facilities. Since its inception, the medical professionals in Mumbai have offered excellent healthcare facilities to the extent that today the city features nearly 500 private and public hospitals, 450+ diagnostic laboratories, and enormous healthcare clinics. Both government and private bodies govern all these healthcare institutions.
Why Book a Serum Allergy Test?
- The Serum Allergy Test is a simple blood test that helps to monitor and measure the amount of specific immunoglobulin E antibodies (IgE) in the blood. Allergens can be defined as centers in substances that might affect specific individuals and are harmless to others. The Serum Allergy Test is conducted to determine the actual cause of the allergic reaction caused due to dust, pollen, food, and so on.
- This test also helps in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders such as asthma. In case you are experiencing symptoms such as sneezing, itching, coughing, swelling, among others, it is suggested to book the Serum Allergy Test at the earliest possible.
- Your health expert may recommend the Serum Allergy Test in case you have been diagnosed with several allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, chronic rhinosinusitis, anaphylaxis, and asthma.
- If your body is showing symptoms that point towards any allergic disorder, go for the Serum Allergy Test.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the Serum allergy Test Measure?
- A serum allergy test evaluates the number of IgE antibodies in our blood. Doctors imply this test to measure and identify the presence of classes of allergens. Some allergen classes which can be measured with the help of a Serum allergy test are listed below:
- Food allergens
- Outdoor allergens
- House-hold chemicals
- Dust mites
- Allergens from Metals
- Allergens from Medications or antibiotics
What Preparation is Needed for the Serum Allergy Test?
- The Serum Allergy Test does not require any special or serious preparations. Still, you should make your doctor aware of all the underlying health conditions that you have or may have suffered from in the past. You should also talk about your allergies and the medication that you're on. This will aid in providing the most accurate results for your test.
- If there is any new information from the doctor's end, then you'll be informed of the same as soon as possible before the test is conducted.
What happens to your Test Sample?
What do Abnormal Results Indicate?
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail myself of an at-home sample collection in Mumbai?
Yes, you can easily avail of sample collection for various tests at home through MFine. Within a single click, you can book a slot for a test without going anywhere. Your test results will be available for download within 48 hours.
What is the cost of the Serum Allergy Test in Mumbai?
The cost of the tests depends upon different laboratories and the infrastructure used by the laboratories. The charges for the test in Mumbai can range between Rs 4000 to 12000.
I stay in Chennai. Can I book a Serum Allergy Test for my grandfather staying in Mumbai?
Yes, you can easily book the Serum Allergy Test for your relatives in places where the MFine services are easily available.
How can I reschedule my appointment for a Serum Allergy Test sample?
You can easily reschedule the appointment for a Serum Allergy Test through the MFine app or web service. The app has an option to reschedule the sample collection date and time.
Is the lab technician coming for a Serum Allergy Test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
When is a Serum Allergy Test recommended?
A Serum Allergy Test is a simple blood test conducted to detect the elevated levels of specific IgE antibodies in the blood, indicating that you may have an allergy. In case your body shows symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, itching, redness, and so on, it is advised to get the Serum Allergy Test done.
Also, if your health expert spots any related symptoms during routine checkups, the Serum Allergy Test is ordered.
No, it is not required to carry a prescription with you when you get the Serum Allergy Test for yourself. However, it is always recommended to seek the doctor’s advice before you get any test done for yourself.
Is a prescription required to book a Serum Allergy Test?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines if required based on the results.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
The Serum Allergy Test is not a definitive test to detect underlying allergies in the body. The test is usually performed as an initial diagnostic test for allergies. The doctor may recommend additional tests for confirmation, like the skin prick test, patch test, and so on.
Is the Serum Allergy Test definitive?
Your health expert may recommend a skin prick test and patch test along with the Serum Allergy Test to confirm the test results.
What are other tests usually recommended along with the Serum Allergy Test?
Elevated levels of specific IgE antibodies in the blood indicate that you may have an allergy. Also, this test helps in the detection of respiratory diseases such as asthma.
What diseases can be detected through the Serum Allergy Test?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on the Serum Allergy Test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.