Book PAP Smear Test in Noida
Avail Pap Smear Test in Noida through MFine. You can book your Pap Smear Test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Pap Smear Test sample collection, the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. Pap Smear Test is usually recommended for women between the ages of 21 and 65 to have Pap tests every three years. Women above the age of 30 should consider Pap testing every five years if paired with HPV testing.... View more
Select a Lab
Request a Call Back
How to book the PAP Smear test in Noida?
Lab infrastructure in Noida
Noida’s lab infrastructure and medical health care system are cutting-edge, with innovative equipment to combat sickness and infection.
- Throughout the year, numerous illnesses are distributed throughout Noida.
- Pollution is a key contributor to the spread of infectious illnesses.
- Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid, diarrhoea, measles, viral flu, and the common cold are some of the most frequent ailments in the city.
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, and excessive cholesterol and triglyceride levels have all grown in the city in recent years. Quick detection of such problems offers you an advantage and makes it easier to combat them.
- Noida boasts a plethora of private top-tier and cutting-edge laboratories that deliver reliable test results within hours. Government-run hospitals and laboratories assist individuals in receiving better care while remaining within their financial means.
- It is important you have a test; do not hesitate to get one if you are experiencing any discomfort in your body.
Why book PAP Smear Test?
- Starting at the age of 21, women should get Pap smears every three years. If a woman is HIV-positive or has a weakened immune system due to chemotherapy or an organ transplant, she may require more frequent Pap smear testing for cervical cancer screening.
- A sexually transmitted infection causes most cervical malignancies with the human papillomavirus (HPV). However, not all cervical malignancies are caused by HPV.
- A Pap Smear test, along with a pelvic exam, is an essential component of your routine healthcare. It can aid in detecting aberrant cells that may progress to cancer. Most cervical cancers can be detected early if you have frequent Pap testing and pelvic examinations.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the Pap Smear Test measure?
- A Pap smear is a test that collects cells from your cervix, which is the lower, thin end of your uterus that sits on top of your vagina. A Pap smear can detect cervical cancer early, giving you a better chance of a cure. A Pap smear can also identify alterations in your cervical cells that indicate cancer development in the future. It is critical to understand that the Pap test is a screening test, not a diagnostic test. There might be a lot of reasons why you get aberrant findings. Mild inflmmation and cancer or precancer caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) are some examples.
What Preparation is needed for the Pap Smear Test?
- For two days before a Pap smear, avoid intercourse, douching, or using any vaginal medications or spermicidal foams, lotions, or jellies, since they may wash away or disguise abnormal cells.
- Avoid scheduling a Pap smear during your menstrual cycle. If at all possible, avoid this period of your process.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
An abnormal result indicates that cell alterations on your cervix were discovered. This may not always imply that you have cervical cancer. HPV is most likely to blame for abnormal changes in your cervix. Changes might be minimal (low-grade) or severe (high-grade) (high-grade).
Minor modifications usually return to normalcy on their own. However, if more dangerous alterations are not addressed, they can progress to cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Sector 12, Noida?
Yes, you may get a sample collection at your house. You can arrange your test with a simple click and have the findings online. You can find safe and straightforward solutions with it, especially if you are not comfortable going out, given the circumstances.
What is the cost of the Pap Smear Test in Noida?
The cost of a pap smear test is Rs.700. A Pap smear test is used to screen for cervical cancer and certain vaginal or cervix infections. Depending on the hospital and lab, this cost might range from Rs.300 to Rs.1,000. You can save money by going to a government hospital.
I stay in Hyderabad. Can I book the Pap Smear Test for my Grandmother staying in Noida?
Yes, with the online app, you can easily book a Pap smear test for any of your relatives living in distant places.
How can I reschedule my appointment for the Pap Smear Test?
You can reschedule your appointment if you have missed one for some reason. There is an option to reschedule according to your preferred date and time.
Is the lab technician coming for Pap Smear Test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitiser and gloves during sample collection.
When is the Pap Smear Test recommended?
Women should start Pap smear screening at age 21. Between the ages of 21-29, women whose Pap smears are regularly needed are repeated every three years. Women aged 30 and over should have testing for the human papillomavirus (HPV) with their Pap smear. HPV is the cause of cervical cancer.
Is a prescription required to book a Pap Smear Test?
No, you do not need a prescription to book a Pap smear test. However, it is recommended to consult a doctor before the examination.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines if required based on the results.
Is the Pap Smear Test a definitive test?
The Pap test and HPV test are screening tests, not diagnostic tests. They cannot tell for certain if you have cervical cancer. An abnormal Pap test or HPV test result may mean more testing is needed to see if cancer or a pre-cancer is present.
What diseases can be detected through Pap Smear Test?
A Pap smear (also called a Pap test) screens for cervical cancer. The test checks for abnormal cells in the cervix that are cancerous or have the potential to become cancerous. During a Pap smear, your healthcare provider takes cells from the cervix to examine under a microscope for signs of cancer.
How can I download my Pap Smear Test report?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same
Are there any discount offers running on the Pap Smear Test in Noida?
Usually, you can avail of up to a 50% discount on Pap Smear Test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.