Book PAP Smear Test in Gurgaon
Avail Pap Smear Test in Gurgaon through MFine. You can book your Pap Smear Test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Pap Smear Test sample collection, the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. Pap Smear Test is usually recommended for testing the presence of cervical cancer in women. It is highly recommended to take a Pap smear to women aged 21 and above since it is always better to diagnose and rule out any chances of cancerous cells in the cervix.... View more
Select a Lab
Request a Call Back
How to Book a Pap Smear Test in Gurgaon?
Lab infrastructure in Gurgaon
The massive city of Gurgaon is home to the kind of infrastructure that modern cities are made of. It boasts an excellent health infrastructure, with a host of reputed hospitals and cutting-edge diagnostic centres for comprehensive tests of all kinds. One distinctive feature characterizing the strong healthcare system in Gurgaon is the ability to provide key lab services at any time. The state-of-the-art labs have well-trained technicians who are able to complete lab and other tests within a matter of hours. Places like Sector 16, DLF 3, and MD Complex, which have a higher incidence of trauma or disease than other areas in the city, also have more labs available nearby so as not to waste time unnecessarily when it comes down to conducting diagnoses or making important medical decisions about one’s health.
Why book PAP Smear Test?
- Regardless of your sexual history, it is essential to book a Pap smear test for women aged from 21-65. This is done so that precautionary steps are taken to diagnose cancerous cells in the cervix, or even abnormal cells that might lead to cancer in the future, and analyze any other kind of vaginal infection.
- A Pap smear has the added benefit of detecting any abnormal changes in your cervical cells that might soon develop into cancerous cells. A Pap smear test is taken by taking a sample of your cells from the cervix, which is at the attenuated end of the uterus and the top of your vagina.
- It is recommended that women below the age of 21 and above the age of 65 do not take pap smear tests unless and until their doctors say so. A Pap smear is mainly combined with a pelvic exam, though that isn't unnecessary unless your doctors ask you to do so.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the Pap Smear Test measure?
- A Pap smear measures the existence of cancerous cells in your cervix or other vaginal infections, pre-cancer cells, presence of Human Papillomavirus (HPV), and other such diseases. A Pap smear test is the safest way to diagnose cervical cancer. It is most reliable, though an insufficient number of cells or just a few abnormal cells can sometimes differ the results of the reading.
- However, the Pap smear test has been the most reliable one. It is highly recommended that women from ages 21-65 take a Pap test every 3 years to rule out any symptoms and problems.
What Preparation is needed for the Pap Smear Test?
- There isn't much preparation for the Pap smear test except a few important ones that doctors recommend following almost 48 hours before the test such as sexual intercourse, douching, and using pads or tampons or vaginal sprays.
- If you are menstruating, consult your doctor and try rescheduling the test another day.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
Abnormal results don’t necessarily indicate the presence of cancerous cells. It could convey various findings due to inflammation or minor cell changes, HPV, other vaginal infections, or pre-cancer. Sometimes, in case of an abnormal result, the doctors wait for a few more weeks and ask you to take a colonoscopy to examine and observe any issues in your vaginal tissues, cervical tissues, and vulvar tissues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Gurgaon?
Yes, you definitely can! With MFine, you can book your Pap smear test at the comfort of your home with a single click, and of course, after the test, the results will be delivered right to your doorstep.
What is the cost of the Pap Smear Test in Gurgaon?
A regular Pap smear test can cost around Rs 500 – Rs 750, and in some labs, even around Rs 1500 too. The cost depends on the infrastructure and the diagnostic facility available.
I stay in Hyderabad. Can I book the Pap Smear Test for my Grandmother staying in Gurgaon?
The answer to that question is definitely yes! You can book a Pap smear test for your loved one from anywhere and choose the location on the app accordingly. Take this as a technological opportunity to save your loved ones from possible danger right now!
Is the lab technician coming for Pap Smear Test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitiser and gloves during sample collection.
When is the Pap Smear Test recommended?
The Pap smear test is not recommended for women below the age of 21 and above the age of 65. However, for women ages 21-29 and 30-65, it is extremely important to take a Pap smear test once every three years in order to diagnose and save people from cervical cancer at the earliest.
Is a prescription required to book a Pap Smear Test?
It is not necessary to have a prescription from your doctor to take the test. You can book a test anytime at your own will to check for abnormalities yourself.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines if required based on the results.
Is the Pap Smear Test a definitive test?
A Pap smear test is not definitive and acts just as a screening method. It is the doctor who has to diagnose it and interpret the results of the test.
What other tests are usually recommended along with the Pap Smear Test?
Human Papillomavirus Tests are usually recommended alongside the Pap smear test. They are also sometimes combined with pelvic examinations.
What diseases can be detected through Pap Smear Test?
The presence of cervical cancer, HPV and other cervical infections are detected through the Pap smear test.
How can I download my Pap Smear Test report?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same
Are there any discount offers running on the Pap Smear Test in Gurgaon?
Usually, you can avail of up to a 50% discount on Pap Smear Test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.