Book MCHC Blood Test in Delhi
Select a Lab
Request a Call Back
How to book the MCHC test in Delhi?
Lab infrastructure in Delhi:
Being India’s capital city, Delhi has a medical infrastructure with global treatment and testing methods. All the government and private health care centres have these facilities to provide essential and special medical treatments to the patients.
Why book the MCHC test?
- The specialist recommends this test to diagnose the condition of acute anemia. This condition is present in patients with symptoms like pale yellow skin, constant dizziness, fatigue and sudden loss of appetite. This test becomes necessary when the patient confronts certain cognitive symptoms like lack of concentration, cold hands and feet, constant irritated feeling, and inability to think. Sometimes booking this test becomes necessary when a person suffers from abnormal heartbeat, heavy menstrual bleeding, and constant headache. The specialist suggests this test to the patient dealing with a frequent blood infection and constant chest pain inability to catch the normal breath.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the MCHC blood test measure?
- The MCHC test is a part of a blood test that measures haemoglobin. Haemoglobin carries the required oxygen levels from the lungs to the entire body. Low and high levels can cause certain acute and chronic issues. The MCHC test measurement is possible through a simple blood test. The MCHC level is calculated by multiplying haemoglobin level ten times and dividing it into the hematocrit level of the body. It is measurable in the unit of grams per litre. The MCH levels in the MCHC test are possible with the blood's MCV (mean corpuscular volume). By dividing MCH levels with MCV levels, the value of MCHC is measurable.
What Preparation is needed for the MCHC test?
- The MCHC test is performed through the blood sample. No special preparation is necessary for this test. The specialist must be aware of the medical condition, history, and routine medication that the patient follows.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
- The abnormal results of the MCHC test with high MCHC levels. This condition indicates diseases like hyperthyroidism, hereditary spherocytosis, sickle cell diseases and haemoglobin C disease. There are also the possibilities of severe liver and autoimmune diseases.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Delhi?
Yes, on the MFine app, you can easily avail of a doorstep sample collection facility. You have to provide the details like location, date and time for the sample collection while booking the test.
What is the cost of the MCHC test in Delhi?
The cost of the MCHC test in Delhi ranges from INR 40 to 100. This cost may vary according to the severity of the patient’s condition and the need for quick reports. The facilities and equipment at the testing center may increase the testing charges.
I am staying in Bangalore. Can I book the MCHC test for my grandmother staying in Delhi?
It’s easy to book the MCHC test for any distant location with just one click on the MFine app. On the booking page of MFine, you have to provide the details regarding the time, date and location for the test and confirm your booking. You can also avail yourself of the doorstep sample collection facility by this process.
How can I reschedule my appointment for the MCHC test?
The rescheduling of the MCHC test appointment is an easy and comfortable procedure on the MFine app. You have to provide the updated schedule and location on the website portal and confirm your booking.
Is the lab technician coming for MCHC test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection
When is the MCHC test recommended?
MCHC test is recommended by the specialist in severe anaemia and relative symptoms. This test is suggested when the patient receives symptoms like an abnormal heartbeat, constant chest pain, headache, and trouble catching breath. Several conditions in which this test becomes necessary are pale yellow skin, constant tiredness, fatigue, lack of concentration and constant cold hands and feet.
Is a prescription required to book an MCHC test?
For booking the MCHC test, no prescription is necessary.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines based on the results.
Is the MCHC test definitive?
The MCHC test measures the average MCH levels in the body. Hence this test is not definitive.
What are other tests usually recommended along with the MCHC test?
The other tests that a specialist recommends are:
- The bone marrow aspiration test.
- Vitamin B12 test.
- Peripheral blood smear test by morphology.
- Iron study of the body.
These tests reflect the several anaemic conditions of the body. These tests make it easy for the specialist to diagnose the patient’s condition and decide the effective treatment.
The detectable diseases through the MCHC test are thalassemia, hyperthyroidism, bone marrow failure, and several chronic diseases. The MCHC test denotes the presence of several anaemia-like sideroblastic anaemia mixed anaemia hemolytic anaemia. Some conditions like haemoglobin c disease, sickle cell disease, liver disease, and kidney issues may result from this test.
What diseases can be detected through the MCHC test?
- – Login to MFine
- – Go to your profile
- – Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail yourself of a 50% discount on the MCHC test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.